Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

In the old brothel street of Imazato, Osaka, I met the girl from 2 years ago

174 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took the Kintetsu-Osaka Line train to "Imazato Station" in the afternoon. Then, I walked less than 10 minutes to Osaka’s ancient brothel “Imazato”. The address of the old Imamazato brothel: 3-11 Shin-Imazato, Ikuno-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture.

The brothel complex starts operating at 12 noon. The scale here is not large, with only about ten shops open. The ladies do not belong to any brothel. They usually stay in a separate house. When a customer comes, the brothel's waiter will call them. So, it doesn’t matter which brothel you go to, the girls are all the same (details of the ancient Imazato brothel are introduced in the members area).

Osaka-In the old brothel street of Imazato, Osaka, I met the girl from 2 years ago

I pushed open the door of a brothel and shouted, "Is anyone there?" An aunt walked out leisurely and asked me to enter the store. The reason why I often come here to experience it is that I like the laid-back atmosphere of the store. Seeing the unhurried appearance of the waiters and ladies, my restless heart will immediately calm down. I took off my shoes and entered the store. The store is clean and tidy, and the environment is pleasant and comfortable. The aunt took me to a Japanese-style room on the second floor.

Mommy: "Do you want 30 minutes or 60 minutes of service?"
Me: "30 minutes."
Mommy: "What kind of lady do you like?"
Me: "Age doesn't matter, I like girls with friendly attitudes."
Mommy: "Do you want a cute one or a pretty one?"
Me: "Be beautiful."

After the aunt called the lady, I paid 13,000 yen for 30 minutes of service. The aunt asked me to sit down and wait for the lady. She brought tea and snacks. Soon, the lady arrived. She looks to be between 30-35 years old and is indeed beautiful.

Lady: “Have we met before?”
Me: "Ah! I've seen it before."

I immediately recalled that I had played against this lady 2 years ago. The service provided by the lady at that time was very good and left a deep impression on me. I am very excited to meet her again today. Stop gossiping and start the war. As they undressed each other, the lady kept her figure in good shape and didn't gain weight at all. The lady asked me to lie down, and she started to play the flute. Seeing that the little brother was energetic, she put a condom on the little brother and put the girl on top of him. After a few rounds, I switched to the normal position, sprinted for a while and then fired. Afterwards, the young lady was still lying together with me, loving each other.

When the time came, the lady and I went downstairs together, and we waved goodbye. Mommy gave me a can of drink and I left the brothel satisfied. I walked to Imazato Station and took the train back to the hotel.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:42 GMT-8 Processed in 0.209458 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list