Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

ONSEN RYOKAN Sapporo hot spring hotel with semi-open-air and indoor baths

157 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today I’m going to unpack a very cost-effective hot spring hotel. How can I not take a hot spring bath when Traveling to 𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙾? This is the place I want to stay in this time. It has a very Japanese-style atmosphere from the exterior to the interior. The room is not big but very comfortable. The bedding is the type that you can fall asleep directly as soon as you lie down. I like the tea table area in the room that comes with unstuffed tea bags and warabi cakes.

In addition, the bathroom equipment has a good separation of dry and wet areas. The most worthwhile thing is the hot spring here. It is divided into semi-open air and indoor baths and even has a cold spring pool. The attached facilities also include a sauna, steam room and water column. Even the Japanese love it. Don’t forget to eat Hokkaido milk popsicles without any ingredients after you finish the hot springs. The accommodation and food here are very exquisite, and there is also a self-service drink bar and desserts.

Hotel name: ONSEN RYOKAN HOTEL
Hotel address: 〒060-0001 Kita 1-jo Nishi 7-chome 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido, no hot spring bath
Hotel transportation: Sapporo Station 15 minutes walk

Sapporo/Hokkaido-ONSEN RYOKAN Sapporo hot spring hotel with semi-open-air and indoor baths
Sapporo/Hokkaido-ONSEN RYOKAN Sapporo hot spring hotel with semi-open-air and indoor baths

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.199796 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list