Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Wei Zan Wang Salt BBQ, BBQ Man, Busan Zhai Sanjia Busan Restaurant Review

144 0
Post time 2024-8-12 02:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Who knows how delicious Busan is? I gained 4 pounds when I came back from a trip a while ago. But it was worth it! Before leaving, I looked at 3 BBQ restaurants that were recommended by a lot of people on Ufos Travel. I went to each one. If you want to know the real reviews, just read on.

1. Wei Chan Wang Salt BBQ (Haeundae Branch)
It is famous. It must be on the list of Busan delicacies. I ate it when I went to Busan last time. This time, I went there as soon as I arrived in the city and lined up. It was really delicious. The meat was very good. The pork belly was better than the pork belly. The pickled side dishes were very special. But try to avoid meal times so that you don’t have to wait too long. The waiters are all pretty.

2. BBQ Man (Seomyeon)
We went to this restaurant at 10 o’clock in the evening. They gave us seafood crab soup. What’s special is that they sell pork skin with fat. The skin was roasted crispy and the fat was elastic. Although it didn’t feel particularly greasy, it was inevitable to get sick if you eat too much. Overall, I still like it very much. The store has a high ceiling and the environment is quite comfortable. It’s worth going!

3. Busan House (Seomyeon)
This is a rising star. The special thing is that they will grill the meat next to you and send it to the table to keep it warm so that you can eat it directly. It lacks a sense of participation (?). The meat is very thick. My boyfriend and I agree that this is a rare restaurant where the pork belly is better than the pork belly. The pork belly is not grilled crispy enough and it is easy to get sick of it. Compared with the previous two restaurants, it is not as amazing. If you don’t have time, don’t go here specially!

In Korea, you usually order 3 servings of barbecue. You can keep adding side dishes as long as you can eat. I tried it for everyone! All three restaurants are good, but if you have to rank them, the first two are the restaurants I would like to visit again when I go to Busan again.

Busan/Jeju-Wei Zan Wang Salt BBQ, BBQ Man, Busan Zhai Sanjia Busan Restaurant Review
Busan/Jeju-Wei Zan Wang Salt BBQ, BBQ Man, Busan Zhai Sanjia Busan Restaurant Review

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.319268 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list