Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

An Introductory Guide to Pattaya Nightlife and Red Light District in Bangkok, Thailand 2024

228 0
Post time 2024-8-24 01:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In my mind, most people who are interested in the night world will choose Pattaya first, although I am the opposite. After all, I prefer the urban jungle to the resort city, so I stay in Bangkok most of the time. But if you like to have a little drink at night and have a colorful nightlife, Pattaya is very suitable for you.

In Bangkok, although there are GOGOBARs at night, except for GOGOBARs, most of the bars for drinking are not the holiday and happy style of Pattaya. Everyone knows that Bangkok likes to make it... It seems a bit fashionable and individual. It is happy, but it is not the holiday feeling of Pattaya.

Pattaya-An Introductory Guide to Pattaya Nightlife and Red Light District in Bangkok, Thailand 2024

Thai Bath

I think the experience of Thai Bath in Pattaya is much better than that in Bangkok. The quality of service is very average. Compared with Bangkok, the price is also quite affordable. However, it should be noted that the Thai Bath in Pattaya is almost becoming a big Indian territory. Occasionally, you will see a whole tour bus taking people to take a bath. I just don’t know where the people on the bus are from. If there are too many people, just change to another one.

In addition, you should have heard that Thai Bath has the problem of random price quotation. So, even if I give you a price now, it is not applicable to every store. But in Pattaya, if the bath is more than 5,000, I still recommend that you don’t go, unless you feel no pressure to spend this money, then there is no problem.

Click here for store introduction

The inherent process of Thai Bath
Enter the store
Look at the goldfish tank
Tell the service staff the number of the girl you are interested in
Pay
Go upstairs to receive service

Note: Sometimes after entering the room, you will be asked if you want to order some drinks. This is paid for. If you need it, order it. If you don’t need it, just say no. There is no difference.

Pattaya-An Introductory Guide to Pattaya Nightlife and Red Light District in Bangkok, Thailand 2024

GOGOBAR

There are GOGOBARs in many places in Pattaya. First of all, the most famous ones are WALKING STREET and soi LK. There are also many soi with numbers and so on... Let me first say the conclusion, just go to WALKING STREET directly.

In addition to GOGOBAR, there are also nightclubs, so I think new friends should just go to WALKING STREET directly, which is definitely easier to get started than going to other places. In addition, after going to WALKING STREET, you will basically understand the rules of GOGOBAR, and you will not feel confused when going to other places.

But in WALKING STREET, there are actually many shops that attract people to go the wrong way. For example: blonde girls will seduce you on the roadside. Whether you want to experience it or not, you can choose it yourself, but I remind you that it is more like a GOGOBAR venue, the layout of the club, and the budget required is higher than you think. Of course, if budget is not a problem, it is also good to try it.

In addition, I think the GOGOBAR in WALKING STREET is not that different. Anyway, for new friends, I recommend those famous stores, such as Sensations, Palace, Pin Up, Baccara, etc. They are not difficult to find. You can see them all by walking straight into WALKING STREET. Go and experience the interesting atmosphere of GOGOBAR.

Introduction to GOGOBAR stores

GOGOBAR inherent process
Enter
Take a seat
Buy drinks
See girls
If you are interested, ask girls to come and talk
If you want to go out with a girl, ask her if she is willing to go out or not
If she accepts the offer, go out together
Go back to the room or go to other places to receive service
Pay

Note: If the store requires you to buy before entering, then buy first. If you don’t like this, then change to another store. Usually there will be a store clerk to help you find a seat, but if no one guides you, you can sit down by yourself when you see a seat, but sometimes you will be moved even if you have already sat down. You can wave your hand to invite the girl to come over, or ask the store clerk to help you call her. The girl has a tag on her body, just tell her the number.

ST: short time, usually ends after one shot.
LT: long time, used to be overnight, now more like 3-4 hours, and it is still recommended that if it is the first time to meet, or if you don’t have a good conversation or interaction with the girl, try not to LT at the beginning.

Some girls will ask to pay before leaving the store, and if you accept, give it, but if you don’t want to accept, forget it, don’t force it.

Bars

In addition to GOGOBAR, there are some other bars in Pattaya. Some? I'm wrong. Many is more correct. They are usually located in Soi 6, 7, 8, etc. Anyway, it's Soi plus numbers. Soi means "lane" in Thai. Soi 6 is Pattaya Soi 6, the full name is Pattaya Soi 6. Yes, that's the name of that bar. After entering this kind of bar, you can really... "play!"

There are not only naughty games to play, but also drinking, chatting, kissing, touching, and hugging. There are also various magical little funs. It's interesting! The appearance is a matter of opinion. I can't say which of these shops is super beautiful, but I don't think it's too low.

Nightclubs

If you like to pick up girls and chat on your own, but don't like people bothering you like GOGOBAR, nightclubs like HOLLYWOOD are a good choice. Sometimes, girls in HOLLYWOOD don't know what they are doing. I specifically mention HOLLYWOOD because, for me, HOLLYWOOD is just a nightclub shell. Most people go there to pick up girls. But even so, HOLLYWOOD still has a good reputation.

Others

In fact, there are some well-known and iconic places, and you will encounter many situations even on the roadside, such as Beach Road... etc., but there are some places that I don't recommend new friends to go to. New friends go there, and it's easy to encounter strange situations, such as being asked for more money, girls running away or leaving early... etc. In addition, I absolutely don't recommend you to have any agreements or trading relationships with any casual encounters on the roadside. It is absolutely not recommended, remember.

Beach Road

If you want to find a girl to accompany you, Beach Road is also one of the choices. Girls stand under the coconut trees in groups, so there is the legend of Pattaya Beach Road. Speaking of Beach Road, I must remind you that most of the girls in this section are not our type, and there are a lot of problems, so it is actually not recommended.

Speaking of this, I also want to tell you an old story. Even though I have told it countless times, I wanted to go to WALKING STREET to drink, but I am used to walking, so I walked along Beach Road. On the way, I saw many girls under the coconut trees. I also sent a message to my friends saying that this road is terrible.

Then I went to WALKING STREET to drink, but I didn’t find the girl I liked. When I returned along the same route, I don’t know why, I suddenly felt that the girls on Beach Road became prettier. I was afraid that being drunk would really mess things up, but I was just talking at the time and didn’t really look for them.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.242628 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list