Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Is Thailand backward? Are white people popular? Can you date Thai girls for free?

118 0
Post time 2024-9-1 21:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I recently wrote some tips about Thailand's nightlife. Many netizens left messages asking about red-light districts and other issues. In fact, what I want to say most is that you can understand it by experiencing it in person. I guess in the eyes of many people, they subconsciously think: Thailand is very backward, white people are very popular in Thailand, Thai girls are very eager to meet white people and get married, it is easy to pick up Thai girls there and establish long-term relationships, go to Thailand at any time and make an appointment at any time, and enjoy the beautiful and sweet life in Thailand without spending a penny. What is the reality?

Bangkok-Is Thailand backward? Are white people popular? Can you date Thai girls for free?

Thailand is very backward? White people are very popular? Pick up Thai girls without spending a penny?

As a webmaster who lives in Thailand, I have also met many more friends who like to go to Thailand through the official account. Men generally have a particularly big communication hobby, that is, bragging. This hobby is like women's love for beauty and bags, and they can't give it up anyway. So, when he tells you mysteriously how he is doing well in Thailand, how he easily picked up a very obedient Thai girl, and how they have maintained close and friendly contact for a long time, and more importantly, the Thai girl never asked him for a penny, and so on..., in fact, he only said half of the words, and it was largely because of his self-esteem that you, who were confused and envious, cast admiring eyes on him.

Is Thailand backward? Are white people very popular? Pick up Thai girls without spending a penny?

So the question is, is there any operation to spend a day and night with Thai girls for free and have a sticky life? I can tell you responsibly that there are, but not many, or very few. This operation only exists in handsome guys with high appearance, or frequent customers who are generous. Thailand's nightlife is bizarre. If you want to capture the hearts of Thai girls in a short time, you must rely on beautiful appearance; or frequent customers who stay in Thailand for a long time and play for a long time, who are generous, are also the objects of the hearts of Thai girls. For amateurs who do not meet these two criteria, there is basically no such possibility. I have also communicated with several veterans who have been to Thailand. They occasionally meet one or two Thai girls who are particularly compatible with them. They chat very well, meet and accompany each other, laugh during the day and laugh at night. They never mention money from beginning to end, but they often give the Thai girl a sum of money when they leave and part ways with her when they return to China. After all, she has emotional ties and her life still depends on money to maintain. She cannot be too heartless.

If you keep in long-term contact with a Thai girl who you are very happy with, then you will gradually enter her real life, which is the current situation of Thailand as described by friends. Thailand is very poor, Thai girls live a hard life, their families are from rural areas, their younger brothers need to study, their younger brothers need to get married, their buffaloes are sick, their houses are in disrepair, their parents are old and sick, they have no money to buy tickets to go back home, etc., and there is only one purpose, that is, I hope you can help her through the difficulties and send her money for the sake of love (this is a high-end method of many smarter Thai girls). When you come to Thailand in the future, I will make money to pay you back, and we can continue the passionate years we used to have...

Thailand is backward? Bai is very popular? Pick up Thai girls without spending a penny?

Seeing this, you should understand why some people can get the favor of Thai girls. Of course, handsome ones don’t need to say much. After all, high appearance is irresistible to the sensory attraction of the opposite sex. There are also those who have the potential to become long-term meal tickets and those who are generous. After all, foreigners have limited time to go to Thailand, especially Chinese people. It is rare for them to stay for a month. Most people stay for about a week. She spends a week to accompany you carefully, in exchange for long-term intermittent remittances. Although it seems that you really didn't spend a penny to get the beauty, the later maintenance cost is huge, because you feel that you have found a true love that you have tricked, and you are reluctant to give up. You need to continue to provide her with the best help you can, so that you can go to Thailand again in a year or half a year to relive the good times.

Therefore, free things are often the most expensive. Since you are going out to play, it is safer to spend clearly. Don't be overwhelmed by free chicken soup and fall into a confused circle.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201237 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list