Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Clark Angel City WAGYU GARDEN HOTPOT Xiaoshan Chi Garden Buffet Hot Pot

202 0
Post time 2024-5-21 16:48:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Clark Angel City WAGYU GARDEN HOTPOT Xiaoshan Chi Garden Buffet Hot Pot
Clark/Angel City-Clark Angel City WAGYU GARDEN HOTPOT Xiaoshan Chi Garden Buffet Hot Pot

I would like to call it: the best summer camp is no overnight site! Don’t miss the beautiful courtyard-style hot pot when you come to Angeles‼ ️Another painstaking creation from Liumen Group, full of camping and vacation style!

Warm reminder: Be sure to come at night‼ ️It’s really hard to capture its beauty during the day. Night color + lighting + atmosphere + environment + green plants + style = 100% blockbuster! I ate it for two days in a row just because it was so beautiful that I couldn’t even post a few posts about it on WeChat Moments...

The per capita buffet barbecue + hot pot, the popular beef hot pot set menu, and the specialty beef bone hot pot are all available. The Filipino customers who come into the store are all here for family dinners or friends gatherings. Basically, what they choose is a two-in-one pot with "barbeque on top and shabu-shabu on bottom". Satisfy the dual experience of eating barbecue and hot pot! Chinese customers basically choose traditional Teochew beef hotpot or specialty beef bone hotpot. Rinse the vegetables directly after eating. This is called "fresh" and makes people's eyebrows fall‼ ️

Eat pure hot pot (beef bone pot/mandarin duck pot) for two consecutive days. Next time I go, I will definitely try the barbecue + hotpot combo. Go to the store, Bao'er, and come be my "dish tester". Please tell me your feedback in the comments section!

Store name: WAGYU GARDEN HOTPOT Xiaoshan Chi Siheyuan Hot Pot
Address: 5H35+6H9, Angeles, Pampanga
Must-order dishes: Beef bone hotpot (dinner time only)/BBQ hotpot/buffet set
Recommendation index: 4.8 stars (out of 5 stars)
Business hours: Open 24 hours

A must-do for babies near Clark or Angeles! Don’t step on thunder‼ ️

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:26 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.119141 second(s), 27 queries .