Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Angeles City in the Philippines, a place full of happiness and a leisurely slow life

157 0
Post time 2024-9-19 03:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is a small town in the Philippines called Angeles City. There is no crystal clear water, no breathtaking Junling, but there are people full of small happiness! I have been here for almost a year. Although I yearn for a sunny beach life, there is a little happiness here. Whenever I go out to walk through the streets and alleys to find various small stories, I will be infected by the vitality of the people's lives here. Although there is no high-speed Internet here, they live leisurely. Although there are no various online platforms here, they pay more attention to family and friends gathering and communicating. Although there is no thousands of years of long cultural heritage here, there is an atmosphere of intersection and convergence of various cultures in the world! I have never heard of any sports, music, entertainment or technology culture in the Philippines that is more prominent, but the people of the Philippines love these things more than anyone else! Here is an introduction first, and I will take time to write about some of my experiences in the Philippines later. My Chinese level is not very good, please forgive me for the hard work!

Clark/Angel City-Angeles City in the Philippines, a place full of happiness and a leisurely slow life
Clark/Angel City-Angeles City in the Philippines, a place full of happiness and a leisurely slow life

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 13:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.182415 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list