Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Summer is the right way to start your trip to Hokkaido💕, with green grass and blue sea

187 0
Post time 2024-9-6 17:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Don't come to Hokkaido in the summer, otherwise you will not be able to give up any part of the trip because it is too beautiful and delicious! Summer is the right way to explore Hokkaido! The red sea urchins on the Shakotan Peninsula are so sweet that they burst, the jelly sea at Cape Kamui is intoxicatingly beautiful, and the mountains covered with green vegetation make me feel like I have come to Hayao Miyazaki's animation again. Isn't this Ponyo's home! The color restoration of iPhone portrait mode is absolutely amazing!

I was also lucky enough to see the circumhorizontal arc, a special rainbow that is said to be only seen under special circumstances in midsummer. I wish all the friends who see it all the best!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Summer is the right way to start your trip to Hokkaido💕, with green grass and blue sea
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Summer is the right way to start your trip to Hokkaido💕, with green grass and blue sea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.158249 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list