Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bali Shopping Guide: What local specialties are good to buy at Ubud Market?

172 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As we all know, Ubud Market is a feature of Bali, and it is also a must-go place to buy local specialties and small items. The products are mainly woven bags, various wood carvings, fantasy woven nets, shell feather accessories, and Balinese clothing.

But the locals ask for very high prices! You have to bargain hard, usually one-third. I have made a guide before, saying it is one-fifth or one-tenth. Now it is not so exaggerated. Maybe there are more tourists and prices have risen, but it is still very cheap. Let's talk about it below.

After shopping for an afternoon, the second picture is my harvest
Two pairs of pants: very distinctive and comfortable to wear
Coast mat: It looks good as a decoration at home! There are many patterns to choose from
Pineapple shell wood carving: It is full of shells, looks very shiny and beautiful, and is very suitable for buying as a souvenir
Shell wooden bowl: I like it very much! ! I feel that the simple wooden bowl is a bit ordinary
Small round tree-shaped wood carving: I bought it together with the big one and hung it on the head of the bed, hahaha
Big round tree-shaped wood carving: It is relatively large and the price is slightly higher
Normal color round woven bag: Someone said it can be bought for $5, I asked many stores but it was not available, and finally I bought it for $10, I am very happy
Small yellow woven bag: The color is very beautiful, small and cute If the primary color is a must, then this one is different
Hand-held woven bag: It is the last one, there are not many stores selling it, so it is difficult to bargain.
Hand-crocheted shorts: It is worth it, after all, it is handmade and beautiful. (I wore this dress in the last picture of my petal bath spa article, it looks good.)
Hand-crocheted top: Hahahaha, that's right, I didn't want to buy it at first, but I sold it at this price.
Black dream catcher: I like it very much, I think dream catchers are very romantic, hahaha
White dream catcher: The big one has the small one hanging on it, which is also very beautiful.
Turtle refrigerator magnet: Some people's brains are not very smart when buying it... It's better to buy it in the supermarket.

It's almost this kind of shell feather accessories. The plate-like thing is about 100 yuan. It's a bit heavy. I wanted to buy it at the end, but forgot. The principle is to bargain boldly. Hahaha. Their prices are very high! But bargaining is also tiring. But at least I can buy what I like!

Bali-Bali Shopping Guide: What local specialties are good to buy at Ubud Market?
Bali-Bali Shopping Guide: What local specialties are good to buy at Ubud Market?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.265586 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list