Bali-Finns Club, Pandawa Beach, Bali, the top 1 Beach Club in my opinion

The systematization of Finns venues and the diversity of entertainment shocked me‼ ️The entire Finns consists of five core areas, including 3 swimming pools, 9 bars, 2 pool bars, 7 kitchens and 3 party restaurants

It calls itself the best Beach Club in the world and I think it is well deserved‼ ️It makes people linger and even have withdrawal reactions the next day🫨

[Location] Pandawa Beach, located in the North District of Kuta, Bali (the last picture has the address and location)

[Region & Consumption] Pictures can be viewed in each of the following areas. In addition, all consumption is a minimum consumption. If the minimum consumption is reached, the location is free.

▪️Luxury Beach & Party Beach: These two areas belong to the core area of Finns, with live DJs and singers performing live! Each is composed of a pool bar, a wooden cabin platform, countless multi-person beds, single beds, and booths. Except for the scattered tables at the luxury beach, the distribution and consumption in the two areas are almost the same. Since the party beach is closer to the core area, the price will be slightly higher.

Consumption: The following are the normal prices for luxury beaches. The party beach is the following prices plus 1000K-2000K Indonesian rupiah. Except for the wooden house platform, you can enjoy 50% discount at all locations before 2pm!

1. Wooden house platform (maximum 20 people): 20000K Indonesian rupiah ≈ 10000 yuan
2. Super multi-person bed (maximum 10 people): 16000K Indonesian rupiah ≈ 8000 yuan
3. Multi-person bed (maximum 6 people): 7000K Indonesian rupiah ≈ 3500 RMB
4. Multi-person booth (maximum 6 people): 6000K Indonesian rupiah ≈ 3000 RMB
5. Single bed (limited to 1 person): 1700K Indonesian rupiah ≈ 850 RMB
6. Dispersion (about 3-4 people): no minimum purchase

▪️VIP Beach Club: There is no pool bar in this area, only a swimming pool, which is more suitable for family members to play together. Except that there is no wooden house platform and scattered terraces, the prices of other locations are almost the same as above.

▪️Party Restaurant: This area consists of three indoor dining bars, MONSOON is in nightclub style, Bondi is in country style, and ST.TROPEZ is more modern.

▪️Social area: This area consists of a seating area and a dining bar

[Catering] Everything is available except Chinese food (the menu you are interested in is in the last four pictures)
【Suggestions & Tips】
▪️If you want to have sex for free, there is no minimum consumption limit after 8pm🕗‼ ️
▪️It is best to bring formal attire, swimsuits & trunks, beach shoes are recommended
【Business hours】10:00-00:00 the next day

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:55 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156480 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list