Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta Erotic Massage Parlor Aquarius Massage, choose your favorite girl through photos

179 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are many types of nightclubs in Jakarta, but they are basically open at night. Even if some shops are open during the day, there are few ladies working, so it is difficult to choose the lady you like. However, erotic massage in Jakarta is different. It is open during the day and there are many ladies to choose from. It is very rare. There will be a sign with the word "Massage" in front of the erotic massage shop. In regular massage shops, services are usually provided by older women or men, and customers cannot choose masseurs. But in erotic massage shops, services are provided by young and beautiful ladies, and customers can choose ladies.

Jakarta-Jakarta Erotic Massage Parlor Aquarius Massage, choose your favorite girl through photos
Jakarta-Jakarta Erotic Massage Parlor Aquarius Massage, choose your favorite girl through photos

In other types of nightclubs in Jakarta, ladies can be selected in person, but in erotic massage shops, ladies can only be selected through photos. Even without photo editing, many women will show their best side when taking photos, and it is common for them to be much worse than the photos. It is particularly worth noting that many local men like fat women, so there are many fat girls on the list. If you are not careful, you may choose a fat girl. For safety reasons, you can tell the waiter that you like slim ladies.

It is actually very simple to distinguish whether a massage shop is regular massage or erotic massage. All single-room services are erotic massages, while regular massage shops serve guests in the lobby. Erotic massages in Jakarta are concentrated in the Blok M area in the south of the city. In this area, in addition to many KTVs, there are also erotic massage shops. The prices of each shop are slightly different, but they are all between 450,000 and 550,000 Rupiah, which is very cheap. If the lady asks for a tip and you are very satisfied with the lady's service, you can give a tip of less than 50,000 Rupiah. Be sure not to give too much, otherwise, over time the lady will become greedy and only want money.

Experience of Aquarius Massage, an erotic massage shop in Jakarta

I arrived in the Blok M area at 16:00. Entered a massage shop. The price of the shop is 450,000 Rupiah. The waiter showed the lady's photos on his mobile phone, and there were 8 ladies to choose from. Feeling that the lady's level was average, I turned around and left the shop and went to Aquarius Massage next door.

The waiter showed me the price list. Handjob: 225,000 Rupiah; blowjob: 340,000 Rupiah; sex: 540,000 Rupiah. I chose a very pretty lady from the photos, and of course I wanted sex service. The waiter took me to the private room on the second floor. The lady was waiting in front of the door of the private room. Although her appearance was above the passing line, it was obviously worse than the photo. It was a bit regrettable. We took off our clothes and went to take a shower. Then, the lady started the massage. The massage technique was average, but the lady worked hard.

The lady had good English and was very talkative. It turned out that she used to work at Paradise Spa in 1001 Hotel. At 1001, the sex fee was 1.5 million Rupiah, but the lady only took 400,000 Rupiah, plus a 200,000 tip, a total of 600,000 Rupiah. At Aquarius Massage, she took 400,000 Rupiah each time. Although I get less each time, the actual income is more than that of 1001 Hotel because there are far more customers here than 1001 Hotel.

The customers here are mainly Japanese, accounting for 70%; the other 30% are Chinese, Korean and Indonesian. The lady chatted while massaging, and after 20 minutes, the bed battle began. First, the woman was on top with a condom, then the normal position and the rear entry position. As expected of a former high-end store lady, the lady took the initiative to give me a hot kiss. I had sex quickly. Afterwards, I took another shower. The lady wanted a tip, so I gave her 50,000 Rupiah and said goodbye. I paid the fee with a credit card at the front desk and then left the store.

In Jakarta's erotic massage parlor, it is rare to have sex with Indonesian ladies during the day. The price is cheap and the price is clearly marked. The disadvantage is that the ladies are selected by photos. Although there is no photo editing in Jakarta, it is inevitable that there are risks in selecting ladies based on photos.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:13 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203267 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list