Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam, I regret not seeing this shopping and food guide earlier

128 0
Post time 2024-9-15 14:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Entering Vietnam, the 35th country on my global Trip. The feeling when I first arrived in Hanoi was beyond my expectation. I have to say that this is an underestimated city. Hanoi is very suitable for shopping and tasting delicious food. Let's continue my CityWalk series~
-
🧾One-day Tour route (walking all the way and very close)
Phở 10→Legend→St. Joseph's Cathedral→ Cộng→Train Street→ Tung's→Pho Co→36 Ancient Streets→Hoan Kiem Lake→MẸT→ Omamori
-
☕️Coffee
▪️Trung Nguyên Legend: It is said to be the top 1 Central Plains coffee in Vietnam. I drank the signature legend. The price is high and I think the taste is average.
▪️Cộng Caphe: Opposite the church, very popular and cheap. The three floors of the store are full of people. The terrace upstairs is quite comfortable.
▪️Café Pho Co: A century-old store. The front is inconspicuous, but the interior is different. It was once reported by the Wall Street Journal as "a hidden gem in the coffee world". The famous egg coffee The taste is rich and not fishy. The ice is not so greasy.
-
🍽️Restaurant
Phở 10 Ly Quoc Su|Tung's Kitchen|MẸT
This place is so delicious. Phở 10 is the Vietnamese pho that you must eat when you come to Hanoi. The last two Vietnamese restaurants are not bad, especially MẸT. The service is very good and the dishes are good. Every branch has a high score on Google.
-
📸Tourism
St. Joseph's Cathedral|Train Street|Hoan Kiem Lake|Thirty-six Ancient Streets
The attractions are relatively ordinary. Just take a quick look. The focus of our visit to Hanoi is eating and massage.
-
💆🏻‍♀️Omamori Spa
The netizens didn't lie to me! The technician is visually impaired and is very focused on giving you massages. It is so comfortable and enjoyable. They also directly state that they do not accept tips, which is very friendly. Make an appointment on Google.
-
🏷️Travel tips
📶Internet access: Buy mobile phone cards online or at the airport
🚌Bus: 45,000 yuan/person from the airport to the city, about 250,000 yuan by taxi
🚖Taxi: Grab
🗺️Navigation: Google
🛵Motorcycle: There are many cars and the speed is fast. Look left and right when crossing the road
🏧Cash withdrawal: BIDV does not charge local handling fees, and the exchange rate at the airport is also good

Hanoi-Traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam, I regret not seeing this shopping and food guide earlier
Hanoi-Traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam, I regret not seeing this shopping and food guide earlier

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.202424 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list