Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hong Kong Red Bean Ice House, recommended scallion oil pork chop double strong

235 0
Post time 2024-9-26 22:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I passed by and saw that there were many people so I went in to eat at a teahouse. I didn't expect the taste to be so great! The scallion oil pork chop double strong roe (68 Hong Kong dollars) is really big, the pork chop is super big, fried very crispy, with scallion oil fragrance, every bite is delicious! There is a free hot drink +3 Hong Kong dollars to change to a cold drink. I chose the Hong Kong style Yuanyang. I personally don’t think it’s very delicious. The chocolate milk sido (39 Hong Kong dollars) is really delicious as it is a signature. It’s not very sweet. The fried toast is served with milk and chocolate powder. It must be eaten while it’s hot. Dessert lovers are ecstatic.

The service attitude is average. The dining time cannot exceed one hour. Overall, it’s not bad! If you don’t eat much, two people can order one meal. It’s enough. The portion is really large! The two of us still had a lot of rice left.

Store name: Red Bean Ice House
Location: G/F, 2X Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Per capita: 60 Hong Kong dollars

Hong kong-Hong Kong Red Bean Ice House, recommended scallion oil pork chop double strong
Hong kong-Hong Kong Red Bean Ice House, recommended scallion oil pork chop double strong

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.145466 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list