Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

In Thailand, can people nearby on WeChat date and have sex? What are the pitfalls?

172 0
Post time 2024-10-2 15:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Whenever an experienced driver arrives at a place, he will open the WeChat Nearby People app or shake it. This is especially true when he arrives in Thailand. Not only new drivers, but even experienced drivers will probably open WeChat to look at nearby women when they arrive in Thailand. This demand is not just large, but particularly strong.

Pattaya-In Thailand, can people nearby on WeChat date and have sex? What are the pitfalls?

Why do you have this idea? I think the reasons are as follows:

I am tired and don't want to go out.
It's late at night and I'm alone.
I came with my wife or girlfriend, but I don't want to go out for a massage.
I don't want to go to a gogobar or other romantic places and be tricked.

Let's take a look at what services are available on WeChat Nearby People. Can the Nearby People app on WeChat be used? What are the pitfalls?

1. Massage and massage

If you need massage service, please pay attention to the word "Massage". However, you need to pay attention to the fact that some Ladyboy massage refers to transvestite massage. Normally, massage is provided by girls, which you can see in her circle of friends. They often provide Thai massage or essential oil massage, the price is 500-700 per hour. You can bargain in advance, for example, if you need 2 hours, you can ask if there is a discount. These Thai girls who provide massage services will also provide other services according to your needs after coming to your hotel, such as B2B, FS, etc., and the focus is Up to clients. So, when you come to your hotel, you can decide whether you need more services according to your needs or preferences. For example, you ordered an essential oil massage for one hour from the people nearby on WeChat.

When the Thai girl comes over, you find that, damn, this Thai girl is so beautiful. You can directly ask the Thai girl about your needs or ask about the price. Of course, you can also bargain. It is worth mentioning that these Thai girls basically do not provide services to Thais. The day before yesterday, I ordered an essential oil massage for 1 hour. After arriving at Pippi's apartment, we chatted briefly, and Pippi lay on the bed and signaled that she could start the massage. Unexpectedly, the technician said that essential oil massage required Pippi to take off her underwear, saying that this was how essential oil massage was. Maybe Pippi was too conservative and shy, so she didn't take off her underwear at first. In the middle of the massage, the Thai girl also said that she never served Thai people. Is it because Thai people don't pay? The Thai girl said, no, it's because Thai families are in Thailand, and there are all kinds of people in the family. If I marry this person's uncle one day, what do you say? Everyone knows my profession. The Thai girl is so cautious, it's really awesome.

2. Shemale

Pattaya-In Thailand, can people nearby on WeChat date and have sex? What are the pitfalls?

Of course, if you like ladyboys, you can have many choices on WeChat nearby people. If you don't like it, here are some suggestions.

1. Never look for someone who says in the profile, 100% girl
2. Never look for someone who looks super beautiful in the photo and is comparable to Korean girls.
3. Never look for someone who looks very exposed and open in the photo, this is basically a ladyboy.
4. Never look for someone who makes you suspicious. If you have doubts, then go to the next one.
5. If you keep doubting, there are several ways to help you.

3. Purchasing, IVF, exchanging money, real estate

There are some of these, depending on personal needs, not recommended, there are pitfalls.

4. Delivery

You can understand this as coming to your hotel and providing services. You can find such keywords in the profile, Services, Call girl. As for how to identify the authenticity, please refer to the second item. The prices are different. The girls still have good looks.

If you are in the nightclub area, such as Insanity Levels RCA, etc., open WeChat Nearby People, maybe you will have good luck. Especially around 3 am, some Thai girls are about to leave the nightclub because they have not found business tonight. She may be waiting for you to say hi, and you can negotiate to LT at 3000 4000. Of course, if you are in the nightclub area, it is better to say hi in the nightclub. It is not recommended to use WeChat Nearby People in Pattaya and Nana, Cowboy Street, Bangkok. Some Thai girls are still good, such as 2500 3000 LT. There are surprises near the university.

Finally, I wish you good luck.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.133017 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list