Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Pattaya-🇹🇭Beautiful sea view sunset restaurant in Pattaya, Thailand
🍬The name is The Oxygen and can be found on Google Maps. 🌄The sunset by the sea is so beautiful, this sunset lover is ecstatic! ! ! ! ! ❤️💜🧡💛🍬I wanted to have a New Year’s Eve dinner with my family at a beautiful restaurant on New Year’s Eve🏮, so I looked for several restaurants in Xiaohongshu and finally went straight to this one. 🍬After returning from Grand Island, I took a taxi directly from the pier to the restaurant. I called earlier but couldn't reserve a location. They said you can just walk-in and there is a special space reserved for walk-ins. We rushed to the restaurant at 5⃣️ and managed to get very close to the coast. 🍬The overall restaurant is very large, decorated like a resort, very beautiful! During the Spring Festival, red lanterns were hung🏮There was also a band singing in the evening🎤. The girl had a nice voice and sang all popular English songs~🍬Order: basil soft shell crab, raw pickled shrimp, raw oysters🦪very fresh, Risotto, my brother likes it very much, and the lava cake is delicious. The meal for four people only cost more than 600 RMB, plus a bottle of wine, more than 400 RMB

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 07:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.126764 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list