Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Boracay dmall street shop smoke🍚, recommended mushroom beef rice and fried noodles

197 0
Post time 2024-10-4 22:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Smoke, a street shop in Boracay dmall, I saw it on Instagram. It can be called the Tourist information exchange station of Boracay. I met more Asians in this shop than I met in Boracay in a week. It is a very small street shop with six small tables. The kitchen is next to it. The food is freshly made. Opposite is the Taro Mama Dessert Shop. I think the taste is unpalatable and not as good as cocomama.

If I hadn't stopped him, my husband would have wanted to come every day. There are basically no unpalatable dishes. Remember to put less salt in the beef soup. The large portion with bones is for two people, and the small portion without bones is enough for one person. It is rare to see stir-fried vegetables, including water spinach and Chinese cabbage, which tastes similar to those in China. The mushroom beef rice is better than the stuffed rice in China, and the beef is sufficient. The curry beef is also great, the fried noodles are average, the chili sauce in the store is delicious, and the iron plate shrimp and grilled squid rice ordered by others are also good, less than $20 per person. My husband said that this was his first time to eat in Boracay according to the recommendations on the Internet, and he was not wrong at all.

Boracay-Boracay dmall street shop smoke🍚, recommended mushroom beef rice and fried noodles
Boracay-Boracay dmall street shop smoke🍚, recommended mushroom beef rice and fried noodles

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141908 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list