Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Manila's top 3 massage parlors, infinity spa, 27Shaw, massage alpha. Let your body feel comfortable

221 0
Post time 2024-10-10 04:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In Manila for more than four years, spas and massage shops have sprung up everywhere. At present, Infinity branches have opened in Cebu. Now I will introduce several major chain spas.

1. Infinity (infinity_spa_ph)
The oldest massage shop in Manila, with many branches. I have local friends who are their long-term promotion ambassadors. Because they cooperate with many Internet celebrities, many local Internet celebrities patronize them. You can make an appointment online.
Advantages: There are many and excellent customers. Apollo spa is recommended. The price is 1,000 pesos
Disadvantages: Because it has been open for a long time, the rest area environment has begun to age.
Tips: There will be more people on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and the business hours are until 1 am. The more recommended branch is the Bay Area one, which is near the Manila Airport.

2. Alpha (massage_alpha)
The environment is good, there is a rest area where you can watch TV, there will be free drinks, the massage is cost-effective, the rest area is larger after the new renovation, and there is less promotion.
Pros: Good environment, good massage level
Cons: The main store is in Quezon, and it is quite far to take a taxi from Makati and BGC. There are not many customers. It is recommended to choose kappa spa, which costs more than 1,300 pesos
Tip: There are more people on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays when it is late. You can make an appointment online in advance.

3.27Shaw (27shawspa)
A massage shop opened in 2023, I personally recommend it, the environment is very good, and it is less than 2km away from BGC.
Pros: The price is moderate, I recommend Explore spa. The rest area environment is very good, 1,200 pesos
Cons: In addition, it is easy to be full, it is recommended to make an appointment 2 days in advance, and there is no in-depth cooperation with Internet celebrities for promotion.

4. Urus Wellness Hub (IG: uruswellnesshub)
This store also has a rest area, located in Poblation, Makati. It was newly opened in mid-2023, and I have never been there. It is currently cooperating with many Internet celebrities for promotion.

5. The Cave Spa Newly opened in 2024: Thecavespa

6. Cost-effective massage spa shops
The gents spa, The Urban Refuge, Emerence Spa.

Manila/Luzon-Manila's top 3 massage parlors, infinity spa, 27Shaw, massage alpha. Let your body feel comfortable
Manila/Luzon-Manila's top 3 massage parlors, infinity spa, 27Shaw, massage alpha. Let your body feel comfortable

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.154477 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list