Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Travel record of Bangkok, Krakong, Thailand, humid and hot Southeast Asia

316 0
Post time 2024-5-26 01:02:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

First, let’s give an overall impression. During the 5 days in Krabi, we basically stayed in Koh Lanta. In fact, we had too much time. We should go to Krabi town in one or two days. Krabi is not very developed yet. There are relatively few Chinese tourists. 80% of them are Europeans and Americans who have been vacationing for several months in the past. So if you like natural scenery, relatively unpopular places with few people, I recommend Krabi. As for Bangkok, I’ve been there twice, but neither experience was particularly good. I haven’t found a good guide. Anyway, don’t go to the Grand Palace and Khao San Road. I heard that there are many delicious restaurants and hotels, but we just didn’t experience them.

Back to Krabi, the main tourist attractions there are: Krabi Town, Ao Nang Beach, Koh Lanta, Phi Phi Island, etc. Because I am a pig, I accidentally booked a flight to arrive one day earlier than my friends. I thought I could stay in Krabi town for a day, but the flight was delayed for most of the day (dao mei), and then I stayed at a hotel near Ao Nang Beach. After staying one night, I had breakfast and then took the car to Koh Lanta to meet up with my friends.

In terms of transportation, because I arrived at the airport at night, I booked a pick-up on Taobao to take me to the hotel. During the day, there are buses at the airport. From Ao Nang to Koh Lanta, I first took a songthaew (equivalent to a bus) to Krabi Station, and then took a minibus to Koh Lanta. When I bought the ticket, the person quoted me a price and asked me if it was okay. In fact, The price could be negotiated, but I was too lazy, so I accepted it. This minibus takes a lot of time. I have to pick up other tourists in several places, and the bus has to be boarded to the island. Moreover, my hotel is the farthest, so I was the first to get on the bus but the last to get off. I should have It'll take about two and a half hours. ps: Thai drivers are very nice and will help you carry your luggage when you arrive at the hotel door.

Krabi-Travel record of Bangkok, Krakong, Thailand, humid and hot Southeast Asia
Ao Nang Beach, taken on a songthaew, well, it was 12 noon, it was very sunny

I feel that foreign friends really like to swim in the sea. As long as you give them a piece of sea, you can swim for a whole day and it will not be boring.

After arriving at Koh Lanta... Our company had joined a group to travel to Thailand before. In contrast, our independent trip was really leisurely. At least we could get enough sleep. When we were tired from shopping at noon, and if we didn’t like the sun, we went back to the hotel to take a nap. Sleep in air conditioning, get enough sleep and go out to look for food. I think three days is enough to stay in Koh Lanta. Of course, if you have enough time and plan to take a vacation, you can spend any number of days.

The hotel owner’s cat. I feel like every house here has this kind of cat. I photographed it fiercely. In fact, it’s just cold.

There are many one-day tour groups in the local area, which are very cost-effective. Recommended!  We signed up for two one-day tours, both for snorkeling, one was Rok Island and the other was a four-island tour. The basic process is the same: at 9 o'clock in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the beach by speedboat. There are about a dozen tourists on one speedboat. Then the Thai guy on the speedboat will introduce you to blabla (if you don't understand, just follow the group) and start. Snorkeling (about an hour and a half), change places to snorkel again, and then go to the beach to rest and have lunch. Stay until 1:30 in the afternoon for one last snorkeling. We will be sent back to the beach at about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. It was a full day trip, the service was good, lunch was included, and there was fruit to eat. Guess how much it cost? I remember it was 750 baht, which was a good deal anyway.

Both groups specialize in snorkeling. The water quality on ROK Island is clearer than that on Four Islands. Four Islands also went to a very interesting Emerald Cave, where everyone wearing life jackets lined up and floated together through a cave on a mountain above the sea. It's very dark, and for a timid person like me, it's an adventure. Because I had my little brother holding me throughout the whole process, I wasn't afraid. I thought it was so fun, hahahaha.  No matter whether I am on Rok Island or Four Islands, I always have a little brother to hold my hand and take me to see the fish.

Thai little brother~~ (nymphomaniac face)

My little brother took this photo for us while diving deep underwater. It’s great.

There is a brother Huan who has never left the lifebuoy from beginning to end.

I didn’t take any pictures of the Emerald Cave on the four-island tour. I found it online and it looks like this.

It's really dark inside the cave. It's still on the sea and you're floating on a life jacket~~ There will always be people who go in together who like to scream and scare people.

After leaving the cave, there is a small beach in the mountains. It is quite special. Everyone had a lot of fun in the water.

This is the beach where you can have lunch during the Four Islands Tour. You can see a lot of small fish on the beach here. The two friends continued to swim near the beach without taking a break. They said it felt different.

As a reminder, no matter how much sunscreen you put on when going snorkeling, it’s useless. Look at the picture below, it’s like this on the first day of snorkeling!

The one on the left is Brother Huan who can't live without a lifebuoy. She cleverly wore a jellyfish suit. Brother Hou on the right was sunburned without wearing one. This is the jellyfish suit. Buy the long-sleeved and long-pants type, which has a good sun protection effect. Well, it's really good

After going back to take a shower, we will walk to the beach after dinner. There are some restaurants and bars on the beach. We went to a music bar with the largest number of people. The environment, music, and wine are all good. There is also a fireworks show every night~

Most of the customers in the bar are not Asians.

We each ordered a glass of wine and sat there for a long time. Well, the house was full.

There is also a fireworks show. The performers are all very young boys. It is not easy.

We rented a motorcycle the next day and started our motorcycle tour around the island. I don’t know if we have completed the tour. We drove for almost 10 hours and I was very tired.

We first rode to a forest park on the island. We had to buy tickets. There were beaches and mountains, but there was not much to see. I don’t recommend going there. The monkeys are still very arrogant.

The monkey unscrewed our water bottles and scattered them, and then rushed over. It scared us so much that we screamed

Next, we rode motorcycles for a long distance. We planned to go to a mangrove forest on the island, but we couldn't find it. When we asked for directions, a couple took us to that place on bicycles. At first we thought it was It's not that she wants to make business, in fact, people are really so kind~ My motorcycle ran out of gas on the way, and an uncle ran away after asking and picked up a can of gas for me, it was free... I was Their enthusiasm and kindness are so touching that I am speechless and it is difficult to express them. After arriving at the mangrove forest, Brother Hou and I basically did the jokes for the next two hours. I was very impressed. This is also one of my favorite attractions.

At the entrance, I feel very comfortable. .

We had to kayak by ourselves (there are also big boats, but kayaking is still fun hahaha). The Thai brother originally wanted to wait for us on the shore, so we begged him to accompany us. It was really wise at the time! !

It's this handsome guy from Thailand, he's only 18 years old

Why did we contract the joke? Because Brother Hou and I sailed the boat in a Z-shape the whole time, bumping around like headless flies, and spinning in circles. We rowed hard and didn't even get 5 meters. Alas, Brother Huan was better, enjoying the whole process. In the end, it was my little brother who tied the rope to our boat and took us flying~

That rope of shame in the middle. . My little brother was teased by us and had to drag a tanker to row a boat. It was very helpless. ^_^

There is a large wetland full of small crabs.

There are monkeys everywhere on both sides of the mangrove. To avoid them jumping off the boat, stay away. .

There is also a completely abandoned restaurant here. It was abandoned by monkeys. I was shocked!

Look at that lonely restaurant abandoned by monkeys

On Koh Lanta, the local restaurants serve basically the same kind of dishes, including curry and seafood. Our experience is: the better the decoration, the more delicious the food in the restaurant. The local area is very "original" and there are many small bugs. It is best to cover the drink with a paper towel or drink it immediately, otherwise you will find small insects of unknown creatures in the cup. We are very calm later ~ On the hotel bed, I was counting how many ants I crushed to death, casually La~````

We will transfer to Bangkok later. You can take whatever taxi you want to Bangkok, okay? It's super cheap. On the contrary, the tuk-tuk is much more expensive. A short 5-minute journey costs 200 baht, and the half-hour journey from my hotel to the airport may only cost 200 baht (I forgot the specific amount, but it's cheap anyway).

There’s not much to say about Bangkok’s attractions. It’s basically just eating and shopping. By the way, don’t go to the Grand Palace. It’s one of the must-visit attractions for Chinese tour groups. It’s crowded and sunny. You have to take off your shoes when you go in, which makes your feet wet. the taste of. . . There is no place to say goodbye to you. I went there twice kkkk! I don’t recommend going to Khao San Road either. There is nothing delicious or good to buy, but there is a Chinese shop there (just in Khao San At the intersection, the door says "Latex Pillow Bar"), they sell all kinds of things we like to take back home. The things are cheaper. My friends like to buy there, and I also buy a lot, hehe~

There is also the Chatuchak weekend market which is quite recommended. However, we went not on the weekend and many shops were not open, but we really bought a lot of things, such as furniture, aromatherapy, clothes and hats. If I could afford to buy a house, I might do it. Buy some home furnishings there.

On the last night, we watched the transvestite show. It is highly recommended. The whole performance was very fulfilling and the transition was very fast. It was worth the price. I also saw it in Pattaya. I think the transvestite show in Bangkok is better. Pattaya Tia's was relatively hasty. Okay, that’s all. Isn’t it a lot more streamlined this time and not so verbose? Hehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:20 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.156988 second(s), 31 queries .