Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Mode Lounge Bar in Gangnam, Seoul, 🥂waiters help strangers date boys and girls

206 0
Post time 2024-10-22 05:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The mirrors in this Mode Lounge wine bar in Gangnam are so photogenic! The sweet champagne + brownie ice cream is also good. The Korean owner of this store invited me to visit the store in a private message on Instagram. I thought it was pretty good and didn't think much about it. I made an appointment to go there on Saturday. I didn't know that this store has matching days every Friday and Saturday when I went there. It's a normal bar on weekdays, but during the 메칭데이 period on Fridays and Saturdays, if the boys at the next table like you, they will call the waiter to help match you up.

Then the waiter will come and ask if you are willing to have a drink and chat with them. If you think you can, the waiter will call the boys to sit over. If you don't want to, you can refuse. It feels like a more advanced hunting bar. I refused because I have a boyfriend. I took some photos with my friends and left. But I saw that there were two men and two women at other tables having fun. If you want to meet Korean boys in Korea, you can go and experience it.

Bar name: 모드라운지, Mode Lounge
Bar address: 서울 서초구 서초대로77길 37 10층.
Business hours: 17:00 - 22:00 every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Seoul-Mode Lounge Bar in Gangnam, Seoul, 🥂waiters help strangers date boys and girls
Seoul-Mode Lounge Bar in Gangnam, Seoul, 🥂waiters help strangers date boys and girls

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175331 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list