Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

What is it like to meet a girlfriend in Hanoi, Vietnam?

207 0
Post time 2024-5-28 01:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It must have been last year that I met a Vietnamese girl on Facebook. She was still in college. My Vietnamese was not good at that time either (even now I don’t understand many professional words, and when I don’t understand, I just rely on pointing fingers (hiding my face)). I chatted with her on face book, just normal chats, mainly because I wanted to use her to practice Vietnamese. (She doesn’t understand Chinese). When I meet someone who can speak but can't write, I'll pronounce it. Maybe she thinks it's funny how I accentuate my accent seriously, so she always teases me. It seemed like the first or second day after I added her, I asked her to go out for coffee. She said she wanted to go to class, and I asked whether she should go to class in the morning or in the afternoon. (Many schools in Vietnam have half-day classes, and sometimes there are classes in the morning and afternoon, but rarely) She said cả ngày (all day). I thought she was politely declining my invitation, and then I said thế thì thôi (forget about it)

Hanoi-What is it like to meet a girlfriend in Hanoi, Vietnam?

Then the girl replied to me and said, go again on Saturday. Well, the girl said she would go on Saturday. I said yes. Then we made an appointment to have coffee on Saturday. Saturday came, met, had coffee. I asked where to go next? She said she didn't know. I said if there is anything fun in Hanoi, please take me there. She said she didn't know. I said, why don’t you go to Rolay City? She said yes.

Let’s talk briefly about rolay city. It is a relatively famous area in Hanoi, called Royal City in Chinese. Some people say it was invested by the French, while others say it was invested by the Chinese. Anyway, I don’t know and I can’t control it. It is a large luxury residential area and a large shopping mall with two floors underground. I didn’t know its name at first. I called it Three Horses because there is a statue of three horses on the large square on the first floor.

The girl agreed to go to the Royal City (I don’t write in English anymore, so it’s troublesome to change the input method), and then we went to the Royal City. First, I will take the girl to sit with my Taiwanese friend who owns an ice cream shop in the Royal City, eat some ice cream, chat with the Taiwanese friend, and let the girl see my strength (hiding my face). Then I will watch the girl in the Royal City. Got a movie. It was already past 8 o'clock when we finished watching the movie. We walked around the mall again, and then I said the nail polish on her hands was not pretty, so I bought two bottles of nail polish for her, and a bottle of nail polish remover water by the way. Just three bottles of small stuff cost me more than one trillion yuan. The stuff inside is so expensive.

It was already 9 o'clock when we left the Royal City, at night. I asked her, how about we find a hotel to sleep. I don’t care about other people, I am so direct. As for why I am so direct, I will talk about it later when I have the opportunity. Remember to remind me if I forgot to say something. The girl said no and said she wanted to go back to the dormitory, otherwise the people in the dormitory would know. I said, I feel so disappointed. (I’ll just say everything in Chinese here. If you want to know the words for picking up girls or asking for a room, you can reply to me and answer them one by one.) She said, maybe tomorrow. I said, OK, when will it be tomorrow? She said, tomorrow at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I said, let’s go to 11 o’clock in the morning. Let’s eat first and then go play. She said, OK. And that was the end of that Saturday for us. The next day, Sunday, we met as promised. Then have lunch. Then I found a three-star hotel, which cost over 900,000 yuan, which was not very expensive, less than 300 yuan. Then it clicked. She originally said she would go back at 6 o'clock, but I said it wouldn't be too late to go back at 8 o'clock, and then she stayed until 8 o'clock. Seeing this, do you think that I am very lucky and that this affair is quite good? I also think so. There is another paragraph below, please read it first

I decided on Saturday night that I would have to be cool with someone else to book a room with me. It's definitely not possible to give money directly, but the girls here are more realistic (poverty really makes them have to be realistic). I prepared 50 US dollars, 100 RMB, and 100 Hong Kong dollars, one each. I planned to give it to her as a gift, so I told her to keep it. What she exchanges for it is her business. I planned to give it to her when I was packing my things to check out. Before 7:30, the girl spoke. She said that her family was hospitalized and it was very serious and it would cost a lot of money. She asked me to borrow 10 trillion yuan. She looked pitiful and her eyes were red. Friends, what should you do if you encounter this situation? I just had sex with her a few times, and she was so cooperative and obedient. How could I say no? If I don't refuse, will I be killed? Doesn’t this knife cut deeper?

Luckily I brought a larger wallet that day. I said I would see how much money I had first. I took my wallet over, looked at it, and told her it was only 3 trillion. Then he "lent" all 3 trillion to her. Give her all the remaining change. She was very excited and grateful, and said she would come with me tomorrow to get the rest. I said okay, okay. Now you go back first. I have given you all the money I have. I have no money to pay for the hotel. It will be bad if the hotel detains you later. She immediately took the money, got dressed and left. Before leaving, you asked me, what should you do if you don’t have money to pay for the hotel? I said it doesn't matter. I'll sell them a kidney later and I'll have enough money to pay the bills, and then I'll lend you enough money to treat your family members. Then the girl left with a grateful look on her face. Then there is no more.

The conversation that followed was just nonsense. The more than 3 trillion yuan I lent to the girl was true. The girl said that a family member was hospitalized for treatment was also true. This routine has become very popular in Hanoi. It's good for everyone to know. See you next time, I'm going to be busy.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.214251 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list