Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Macau Dynasty VIP Club's new KTV, there are beautiful girls playing games with you

176 0
Post time 2024-5-31 07:00:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have to say that the new KTV in Macau is really great. No wonder so many friends like to come here to relax and relieve stress!

This time a friend came to Macau on a business trip and asked me where to have fun drinking after work! So I went to the very popular [VIP Club] in Macau

The overall space is large and spacious, the decoration style is very new and high-end, the Hermes sofa stool is very classy, ​​the blue light atmosphere is instantly full, I like the blue atmosphere light at the corner of the stairs, the feeling of the stars and the sea

There are private rooms, and the first floor is also a DJ party room with a small stage! Professional audio equipment, a selected song library... No matter what style you like, you can be satisfied in minutes!

Sing one song after another, release all the emotions under the bright lights, and there are beautiful girls playing games with you and having fun together

There are also darts in the lobby. If you are tired of singing, go and play a few. Suddenly I understand why so many people like to come here to play. It’s really good

Macao-Macau Dynasty VIP Club's new KTV, there are beautiful girls playing games with you
Macao-Macau Dynasty VIP Club's new KTV, there are beautiful girls playing games with you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:15 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.121699 second(s), 27 queries .