Jakarta community brothel "Royal" experience 2024.02

514 0
Post time 2024-5-14 15:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Store name: Royal
Cost: 400,000 Indonesian rupiah

Date: Early February 2024

During this trip to Jakarta, I visited the Kota Indah community brothel. I live in Mangga Besar Street in West Jakarta. In order to facilitate shooting, I decided to do on-site research before opening the store in the morning. On weekday mornings, I took the KRL tram Bogor Line from Mangga Besar Station and got off at Jayakarta Station. Then I walked for about 5 minutes to the location of the brothels in the Kota Indah community.

Jakarta-Jakarta community brothel "Royal" experience 2024.02

I walked around the small alley for a week and inspected the brothels on both sides of the alley. There were a total of 8 brothels operating normally (later confirmed again), 5 of them - Royal, Grand LA (now renamed Larus Ayu), Grand MTR, New Seri Ayu and Star Moon are old stores that were opened before the epidemic. The other three stores - Mega Ayu, New Happy and Astro are newly opened nightclubs after the epidemic. After the investigation is completed, the nightclub will not open until 2 pm, so I will come back to experience it in the evening. I returned to Brothel Street again at 5 o'clock in the evening and entered the brothel "Royal".

It was still early and the girls hadn’t arrived yet, so I didn’t rush to choose the girl. I listened to the music while observing the girls, waiting for the opportunity. Mommy kept recommending young ladies to me, but I remained unmoved. After a while, a beautiful girl appeared. She had an outstanding figure and a small face. I immediately told mommy that I selected this girl. The lady’s name is Xiao E and she is 18 years old. The two walked hand in hand to the second floor. Entering the gun room, they took off their clothes after a brief exchange. Although Little E is very slim, her breasts are very big and very attractive. After the lady washed me, we went to bed.

After a deep kiss, the lady started licking her breasts and blowing a flute. It was me who was on the offensive. I asked Little E where the sensitive part was, and the answer was her nipples. I started licking the breasts and making waves. The young lady gasped loudly, and I was also very excited. I asked the lady if I could have sex without a condom, and the lady nodded yes. After I licked my pussy without a condom, I clearly felt that the lady's lower body was narrow, and I went through the normal position and the rear position before firing. Little E immediately went to the shower room to rinse his private parts. After I rinsed briefly, we dressed each other. After checking out of the store, I took the KRL tram back to the hotel.

"Things to note when experiencing the Kota Indah community brothel"

<Experience period>
The nightclub opens at 2 p.m., and most girls will arrive after 4 p.m., and all the girls will not arrive until 7 o'clock. If customers come to the store after 7 o'clock, they will have more choices.

<Number of ladies>
At peak times, there are more than 30 girls in each store.

<Price>
The price has increased by about 150,000 Indonesian rupiah compared with before the epidemic, but compared with other nightclubs, it is still cheap and worth the experience.

<Currency exchange office>

I inspected the following 3 exchange houses.

A. Gajah mada Road Exchange House (intersection of Gajah mada Road and Mangga Besar Street)
There are 4-5 private money exchange offices here.

B. Exchange House in LTC Glodok Mall (Address: https://maps.app.goo.gl/sPEXr23trBF7EPBQ6)
Currency exchange office on the 2nd floor

C. Near Jayakarta Station (near Kota Indah Community Brothel)
Store name: PT. Paramas Murni
Address: https://maps.app.goo.gl/3sHt5Eybv3L4qxzK8.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181775 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list