Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Prostitutes at Jakarta's Classic Hotel, prostitutes use drinks to cheat customers out of money

300 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta's hotel brothels have many prostitutes and low prices, making them a good place to go. However, when a novice goes there to experience it, it is easy to be ripped off. If things go wrong, you may have to pay 3-4 times the normal price for both drinks and sex. In this note, I share with netizens the lessons learned from field investigations.

Jakarta's hotel brothels have clean rooms, cheap sex fees, many prostitutes, and it is easy for customers to choose the prostitutes they like. However, the prostitutes' drink offensive is strong, and if the guests are not careful, they will have to pay high prices for the prostitutes' drinks. The prostitutes in hotel brothels are all professional prostitutes. All they think about is how to make the guests pay more, without any sense of service.

Jakarta-Prostitutes at Jakarta's Classic Hotel, prostitutes use drinks to cheat customers out of money

When a customer enters the store, a prostitute will immediately sit next to you without saying a word, without asking you a question. When the customer finds that the prostitute is not the type he likes and asks the prostitute to leave, the prostitute will not leave at all. When the waiter walks around with the drink, the prostitute does not ask for your consent and just drinks from the cup. Of course, you have to pay for everything.​

Not only are the girls difficult to deal with, but the mommies will also beg you to introduce girls. If you say you don't like this girl, the mommies will immediately bring the second, third... Every time a girl comes, you have to buy a drink. What's more, even if you don't see the girl drinking a drink, you can get an empty cup from somewhere and say, "Brother, I drank 6 cups of Tequila!" You can't protest, the clerk and the girl will collude and cheat you without negotiation. Don't be careless. For this reason, when a girl approaches you, drive her away immediately, don't chat with her, don't let her sit next to you, tell her, "I want to be alone."

Some girls won't leave even if you drive them away, and will even sit directly on your lap. When they see a waiter walking around with a drink, they will drink without being invited, without any shame. In this case, since the girl won't leave, you can get up and leave within 3 seconds after the girl approaches. Or you can simply not sit on the seat, but stand aside to look for a girl. When you see a girl with bad intentions and actively approaching you, you can turn around and leave. Netizens will ask, aren't you here to find a prostitute? Why are you hiding from the prostitutes? Because all the prostitutes who take the initiative are ugly, and few customers will go to them for sex, so their income depends on the commission of drinks. And those prostitutes with good looks will not be so cheap, they don't have to force customers, and customers will come to them. We are looking for such high-quality prostitutes, not ugly ones. In this way, customers can avoid unnecessary expenses, concentrate on looking for prostitutes, and take the initiative to approach and talk to them when they meet the target.

When negotiating with the prostitute, it is necessary to clarify the service content. Since the prostitutes here are all old-fashioned and have a bad attitude towards receiving customers, the service items must be discussed in advance. Otherwise, after entering the sex room, the prostitute will immediately declare, "The tip is 100,000 Rupiah, which must be given first; no playing; no kissing...". What awaits you may be a nightmare.

Prices of brothels in CLASSIC hotels. There are 4 nightclubs in the hotel, spa: basement floor; club: ground floor; brothel (Terminal 2): ​​3rd floor; brothel (Terminal 5): 6th floor; spa is expensive, the girls are average looking, so it is not recommended. The club and the 2 brothels have similar prices and services. I recommend going to brothel Terminal 2, because it rarely overcharges customers. Each shop has a minimum consumption requirement, which is basically 50,000 Rupiah. Even if you enter the shop, take a look, and leave immediately, you still have to pay 50,000 Rupiah. Sex with a girl costs 365,000 Rupiah; a threesome costs 555,000 Rupiah. Tips for girls are 50,000-100,000 Rupiah.

My companion and I took a taxi to the Classic Hotel. We first went to the brothel Terminal 5 on the 6th floor. The girls were sitting in the display window, and their looks were average. My companion and I asked for a beer and sat down to drink it. Two girls came in less than a minute. The girl sitting next to me claimed to be a dancer, but her looks were average. After a while, the dancer brought a drink from somewhere, sat on my lap, and pulled my hand to her chest.

This lady is not my type at all. There is no point in getting involved with her, so I was about to get up and leave. At this time, a clerk stopped me, "The lady drank 6 cups of Tequila, please sign here." I immediately realized that I was ripped off. When did the lady drink 6 cups of Tequila? Of course I protested and refused to sign. However, the clerk emphasized that it was my fault because I did not say NO to the lady. I argued with the clerk for 30 minutes, and the clerk did not give in, insisting that I should not leave the store without paying. I had to admit it. My bill alone was more than 500,000 Rupiah, which was more expensive than having sex. The lady and the clerk were in collusion and cheated, and this was a completely evil store. I swore that I would never come to this store again, and left the store angrily while insulting the ugly dancer.

My companions and I went to the club on the first floor. As soon as we sat down, two girls with bad looks came. The girls sat on the seats for a while and then sat on my and my companion's legs. Seeing a waiter holding a tray of drinks next to us, the girl quickly picked up a cup and started drinking. I didn't have time to stop her before everything happened. I strongly realized that, just like on the 6th floor, the income of these ugly girls depends on the commission of drinks. After driving the girls away, my companion and I no longer sat down, but stood up.

We walked around in the store, and there were still girls who took the initiative to chat with us. However, if we were not interested in the girls, we could turn around and leave without being ripped off. It is reasonable to buy drinks for the girls you like, but is it meaningful to buy drinks for those ugly ones? We didn't meet any high-quality girls in the club, so we went to Terminal 2, a brothel on the 3rd floor. There were girls everywhere, sitting on the sofas around the hall, and there should be more than 80 of them. There were also many customers. We ordered a beer and found a seat. Soon a mommy brought two girls, whose looks were average. After chatting for a while, we drove away two girls. But soon, the mommy brought two more girls... This went on for several batches. Basically, the mommy will keep soliciting customers until you choose a girl. However, the girls here will not drink without permission, which is different from the club and brothel Terminal 5, which is rare. In addition, there are the most girls here, so I think if you come to Classic Hotel, don't go to other floors, just go to Terminal 2 on the 3rd floor.

Since the girls brought by the mommy are not good, we left the seats and looked for girls on our own. There are so many girls, it should be no problem to choose a girl. Soon, I found a beautiful girl. The girl was smiling and seemed to have a good personality. With the help of mobile phone translation software, I negotiated with the girl and the girl agreed to kissing service. Deal. I paid 365,000 Rupiah (1 hour service) to the mommy and followed the girl to the sex room. Although the sex fee is cheap, the room is very clean and tidy. After entering the room, a waiter came to ask if I need drinks and cigarettes. Remember! Don't order anything at this time, because the price is ridiculously high, almost like robbery. Of course, I clearly refused.

There was plenty of time, so I chatted with the lady first. Next, we took off our clothes and went to the shower room, and the lady helped me wash my body carefully. After getting on the bed, I talked with the lady again. The distance between us was getting closer and closer, and I hugged the lady and started kissing. Although most of the ladies in the hotel brothel are experienced, this lady is different. She is not only beautiful, but also warm and hospitable. Soon the light kiss turned into a deep kiss, and the lady was in charge of the situation. Then the lady started to blow and put on a condom. After the woman on top, the back entry and the normal position, the gun was fired. After taking a shower again, drying the body, I hugged the lady naked again and continued to communicate. The phone rang, and the time was up. I spent a full hour with the lady. ​

Usually in overseas nightclubs, basically the gun is finished, but this lady stayed with me until the full hour. I was very touched. After I got dressed, the lady looked at me and laughed, "You have lipstick on your lips and cheeks." After that, the lady wiped off my lipstick with a washcloth. I gave the lady a tip of 100,000 Rupiah and kissed her goodbye.

Summary

Classic Hotel brothel rooms are clean and tidy, and the price is cheap. Although the overall level of the ladies is not high, there are many ladies, and customers can eventually find the ladies they like. However, most of the ladies are professional prostitutes and have a bad attitude towards guests. The ladies and the clerks are in collusion and try every means to cheat customers. This note records the common methods used by the store to cheat customers and the self-protection countermeasures of the customers. I hope that netizens will keep these precautions in mind to avoid being cheated by the store and get a satisfactory experience.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181669 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list