Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Indonesia nesia spa massage, 75k VND, 90 minutes massage for feet, calves and back

132 0
Post time 2024-9-16 22:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling in Jakarta, Indonesia, I was tired from hiking during the day, so I went to Nesia Spa for a massage at night. This is the best experience I have ever had. I went there two or three times. The massage lady and the girl were very strong. The radiation therapy massage on the soles of the feet was very comfortable. There was no sales promotion, and I couldn't understand it. 75k90min radiation therapy massage on the soles of the feet, calves, arms and back, 95k90min full body massage, four kinds of essential oils are available, ginger tea and green tea are available.

Jakarta-Indonesia nesia spa massage, 75k VND, 90 minutes massage for feet, calves and back
Jakarta-Indonesia nesia spa massage, 75k VND, 90 minutes massage for feet, calves and back

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:03 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178569 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list