[Hotel/Apartment]

I'M Hotel and Mirèio Reviews at Raffles Makati SkyRise Hotel Restaurant and Bar

180 0
Post time 2024-6-3 06:52:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The two Sky Bars in Manila have amazing night views of the city

1. I'M Hotel Jellyfish Bar
On the rooftop of the hotel, the high floor has a good view and the overall decoration is also good.
We all look at the same sky. It was a romantic stay
There are not many choices for bartending and general meals, only some regular pizza, fries and beef are OK, 1000-2000 pesos per person.

2.Mirèio at Raffles Makati
Located in Raffles Hotel, there are many choices for food and wine, and the bartending is also good. The disadvantage is that the floor is not high. You can choose indoors or outdoors. It is good to come here to chill on weekend nights. It is recommended to make a reservation in advance. There may be no good outdoor seats when there are more people on weekends.

Manila/Luzon-I'M Hotel and Mirèio Reviews at Raffles Makati SkyRise Hotel Restaurant and Bar
Manila/Luzon-I'M Hotel and Mirèio Reviews at Raffles Makati SkyRise Hotel Restaurant and Bar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:08 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.143274 second(s), 27 queries .