Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Paradise Spa "Malioboro" Jakarta Prostitution and Sex Travel

283 0
Post time 2024-8-1 00:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I went to Malioboro, a famous high-end spa in Jakarta. The result was very satisfactory. The hotel I stayed in was near the spa, and I walked to the spa. It was full of guests. After passing the security check on the first floor, I came to the front desk, and the waiter gave me a wristband with a number. There are also bars and general spas here, but I have no interest in these, so I went straight to the second floor.

Jakarta-Paradise Spa "Malioboro" Jakarta Prostitution and Sex Travel

At the front desk on the second floor, the waiter introduced that there is a regular KTV on the right and there are ladies on the bar on the left. Also, it is very troublesome to calculate the Indonesian rupiah. I asked the waiter several times, and the waiter patiently wrote it on a piece of paper.

I had no objection to the price and entered the bar on the left. Although it is called a bar, there is no food or anything, only ladies. I chose a beautiful lady, 1.35 million Indonesian rupiah for 60 minutes, and had a satisfying sex. If you have more money, it is right to come here. The venue is spacious, you can spend time leisurely, and the ladies are also beautiful.

There were more than 20 ladies that day. The appearance can almost be rated full marks. Smiling faces greet, natural big waves, and delicate skin. The technique is a bit lacking. The lady is pretty and cute, like a girl next door. It is very cost-effective compared to Thailand, but there are many cheaper places in Indonesia. I will definitely visit again in the future.

Experience day: Mid-August 2015, night
Name: Malioboro Hotel & SPA
Type: Spa
Cost: 1.35 million Indonesian rupiah
Time: 60 minutes

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.154588 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list