Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The difference between Thai bath and Japanese massage, don't be confused

82 0
Post time 2024-6-7 03:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Many friends will ask Jiuye, how to play Thai bath or special Japanese massage? Which shop is good? Jiuye will make a summary in this article for these questions, with data and dry goods attached. It may be long, so please be sure to read it. Regarding the title of Emperor Bath, Emperor Bath, Jiuye has actually talked about it in previous articles. Whether it is Thai locals or foreign tourists, they will not call Thai bath the Emperor Bath. This title was fabricated by some people with ulterior motives in China, and then some editors who have never even been to Thailand saw it and started to follow suit, so it spread.

Hua Hin-The difference between Thai bath and Japanese massage, don't be confused

No matter how good you have heard about Thai Bath before, I am sorry to pour cold water on you. Thai Bath actually does not have many services! The whole process is [select people and pay money] – [go to the room] – [take a bath together in the bathtub] – [don’t have sex in bed], and finally say good bye and leave when the time is up.

As for why Thai Bath is boasted about, and even given the name of Emperor Bath? That involves the interests of some people. I will not say what they are. It is not kind to destroy people’s jobs without any grudges.

Thai bath and Japanese massage are the same type of shops, and the service has a fixed process, so customers don't have to worry about language barriers. It is more suitable for beginners or friends who like the big sword mode. PS: Whether it is Thai bath or Japanese massage, the default is one time. If the directors are not satisfied and want to NG, please communicate with the actors yourself (usually it is OK, but you have to pay extra). In addition, it is recommended not to go too late, it is ok in the afternoon or evening. If it is too late, the sisters are usually tired and want to get off work.

Regarding the difference between Thai bath and special Japanese massage, in fact, the boundary between the two has become increasingly blurred in recent years. Whether it is hardware or the services of the sisters, many of what Thai bath has, special Japanese massage also has. Even in terms of the sisters' figure and appearance, Thai bath no longer has an advantage. On the contrary, the price of special Japanese massage is more favorable and more cost-effective!

Regarding the comparison between Thai bath and special Japanese massage, the above is a comprehensive comparison I made, and you can clearly see the difference between the two. Below, Jiuye selected the best in their respective fields for in-depth comparison. The samples are high-end Thai bath Maria and high-end special Japanese massage Club 102. Because Thai bath [Maria] is the leader in Thai bath, and special Japanese massage [Club 102] is a high-end and classy choice. The comparison is mainly based on hardware facilities, the appearance of the sisters, service attitude, and transportation convenience.

In summary, I now prefer the special Japanese massage. After all, there is the same saying, Thai baths have special Japanese massages. The price of special Japanese massages is more affordable, so of course I will not go so far to take a Thai bath. Of course, some people like the feeling of bathing together, then Thai baths are quite suitable, so I don’t want to brag, Jiu Ye also hopes that through this article, everyone will have a deeper understanding of Thai baths and special Japanese massages, and choose the fun that is more suitable for them.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:45 GMT-8 Processed in 0.198097 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list