Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Pattaya|Cape Dara resort, a hotel with a private beach, the sunset at the swimming pool is super beautiful

158 0
Post time 2024-6-8 19:13:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because I was too busy watching a concert the day before
So I came to the beach in Pattaya to live a slow life //

Hotel name: Cape Dara resort

The hotel has a private beach and there are relatively few people
You can take photos freely~You can dress freely but also take good sun protection‼ ️

The infinity pool and sunset are also absolutely beautiful, beyond the movie
The hotel restaurant is next to the sea view and the view is also very good. There will be singers singing in the evening
At that time, I also sang my favorite "Wonderful Tonight"~~~
Blowing the sea breeze, drinking a little wine, chatting with sisters, the atmosphere is full

Tips:
The spa is on the fourth floor (super comfortable! The service attitude is also great and you can communicate in Chinese
Breakfast time is until 11 o'clock (for us who sleep in, it's too friendly, but when we go, the food is almost gone...
There is also milk tea in the hotel. I personally think it tastes better than outside (drank two cups in a rowㅋㅋ
The hotel has a shuttle bus to Terminal 21 every half an hour. There is also a night market there
In fact, it only takes more than 10 minutes to walk there. It is still quite convenient to travel~

Address: 256 Dara Beach Soi 20, Pattaya-Naklua Road

If you don't want to spend the winter and are tired of the heaviness, just fly to a tropical island to swim

Pattaya-Pattaya|Cape Dara resort, a hotel with a private beach, the sunset at the swimming pool is super beautiful
Pattaya-Pattaya|Cape Dara resort, a hotel with a private beach, the sunset at the swimming pool is super beautiful

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 21:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.120501 second(s), 29 queries .