Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Burirattana and Siri Village Chiang Mai Hotel, Chiang Mai King Room Villa Style

151 0
Post time 2024-6-9 08:32:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I came to Chiang Mai to stay for 4 nights. The two hotels I booked were 800 meters apart. Both were in the Old Town of Chiang Mai. I think it is more convenient than staying in Nimman Road because the Old Town of Chiang Mai is closer to the airport, only 3 kilometers. However, the Old Town is only more than 3 kilometers away from Nimman Road...

1. Burirattana (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ five-star praise! Highly recommended!)

I love the architectural style of this hotel. There is no place in the whole hotel that is not beautiful. Every staff member is smiling and enthusiastic. As soon as you enter the door, you will be in a good mood.

If you add breakfast when booking, you will be asked to choose breakfast for the next day (1 meal and 2 drinks) when checking in. The breakfast is hardcore and delicious. You won't be hungry all day after eating it. Hahaha.

The only thing I am not satisfied with in the room is that the hair dryer is very loud and slow to dry my hair, and the pillow is too high.

The swimming pool is open until 8 pm. Remember to bring a beautiful swimsuit to swim! If you have a friend who can take pictures, you can easily get 1.8 meters long legs. This hotel is highly recommended! You must stay at this hotel when you come to Chiang Mai. I really regret not booking all 4 nights.

2. Siri Village Chiang Mai

The architectural style is quite grand. It looks a bit old money and is nice, but I prefer the fresh style of the first one~

The service here is also very good. As soon as the car parked in the parking lot opposite the hotel, staff came to help with the luggage. There was a Chinese-speaking lady at the front desk to check in and gave coconut water, which was super refreshing and thirst-quenching~

I booked a pool view room on the first floor, and the swimming pool is right outside the door. The room is very large, and there is a shower and a bathtub in the bathroom. If you like to take a bath, remember to bring a disposable bath bag and essential oil bath ball. You can take a bath after a day of playing. I can't imagine how happy the little girl will be! If you don't like the first floor, you can book other room types.

However, this swimming pool is relatively small, a whole long strip, not as beautiful and good to swim as the one above.

If you book a room with breakfast, you can go to the restaurant on the second floor between 7-10 am and report your room number, and then you can start eating. This restaurant is really beautiful!

Another advantage is that the pillows are of different heights. I can finally sleep on a low pillow

ChiangMai-Burirattana and Siri Village Chiang Mai Hotel, Chiang Mai King Room Villa Style
ChiangMai-Burirattana and Siri Village Chiang Mai Hotel, Chiang Mai King Room Villa Style

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:35 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.171084 second(s), 31 queries .