Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

This time I traveled to Phuket, I regretted not doing some planning in advance! A lot of wasted money was spent!

404 0
Post time 2024-5-17 19:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Phuket-This time I traveled to Phuket, I regretted not doing some planning in advance! A lot of wasted money was spent!
Phuket-This time I traveled to Phuket, I regretted not doing some planning in advance! A lot of wasted money was spent!

This time I went to Phuket for a free trip, and I regretted not making a guide in advance! A lot of wasted money was spent!
✈️【Prepare in advance】
1. Air tickets: It is cheaper to book air tickets from Shanghai to Phuket one month in advance to avoid popular holidays. The minimum one-way is about 750
2 . Hotel: Book 1 month in advance, use booking or Ctrip, compare prices back and forth with 2 apps
3. Visa: Now visa-free, you only need to prepare 1W baht in cash + passport + hotel reservation form to enter the country
4. Cash: Make an appointment in advance with ICBC or China Merchants APP, exchange for 1W Thai Baht/person
5. One-day island tour: It is recommended to book one week in advance, temporary reservation may not be available
6. Recommendations for outlying islands: Similan>Lipe Island>Emperor Island>Phi Phi Island>Other islands
7. If you can go to Similan, you must go. It is only open for 5 months every year. The sea water is really amazing
8. Must-have luggage : Telephone card (AIS signal is good), electric mosquito repellent (there are mosquitoes in the hotel), slippers (foot massager bought locally), antidiarrheal medicine (easy to have diarrhea)
🚌【Transportation】
1 , Phuket Airport, nearby HengHengHeng is well worth eating!
2. You can take the bus to the hotel from Gate 3 of the airport. The fee is 100 baht one way. Cash only. Take the yellow bus from Phuket Old Town and the blue bus from the three major beaches
3. There are buses from all major beaches to Phuket Town! Cash only
4. Use Bolt to take a local taxi. After confirming the price, you will pay in cash. The starting price is 200 baht

🏨【Accommodation】
1. Each beach has different characteristics. , it is recommended to stay in Patong or Kata for the first time, it is more lively. You can see the picture description for specific choices
2. Hotels: See my pictures for recommended hotels on each beach

🦐[Eat and drink]
Look at the pictures for details, the must-eats are as follows
1. Airport: HengHengHeng, fried pork and Tom Yum Goong are really recommended
2. Patong: Rangsit noodle Thai hot pot, fly restaurant
3. Karen: Bai Toey, green curry chicken +Tom Yum Soup
4. Kata: Kalika (curry crab + grilled shrimp) Eightfold (fried chicken + pizza)
5. Phuket Town: One Chun, Michelin, you have to queue up, stew is a must-try
6. Desserts: After You (same style as Jay Chou, sweeter, matcha series recommended), Taiban (Chinese creative desserts)

💸【Shopping】
1. Ji Dao is a huge Made in China. The most you can buy is a refrigerator magnet, others are not recommended
2. Jiangxi Lengzhongzhuang has opened, and buying souvenirs from bigC is very cost-effective
3. You can bargain at non-mall stores, just press the computer if you can’t say it
4. Be sure to bargain at the seafood market! ! ! If you don’t know how to bargain, why not go to a restaurant and order a la carte

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.290125 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list