Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Philippines Cebu|Cebu citywalk The Queen of the South is well-deserved

96 0
Post time 5 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We set off from Mama Island in the morning and arrived at the hotel at about 1:00 am. After checking in, we started a half-day city walk in Cebu City. We walked and took Grab. The general arrangement is as follows:

Pictures 2 and 3: Carbon Market Carbon Market is a must-go. The streets are full of mangoes, pineapples and limes. Davao Durian is a must-eat. It is the best durian I have ever eaten in my life. It refreshed my cognition! ! ! There are only two stalls selling durian now. It is 180p per kilogram. It is not the cheapest time, but it is also super cheap!

Pictures 4, 5, and 6: Several famous landmark buildings are within walking distance of Carbon Market. The religious atmosphere is very strong. I don’t understand it at all. I just took pictures and checked in. I have heard a little about Magellan’s Cross. I almost fainted from the sun...

Pictures 7 and 8: House of Lechon was recommended by xhs. The Grab driver also recommended it and said he often goes there. It is quite authentic. There are many locals in the store. The characteristics are worth a try.

Pictures 9: I also bought Fruitas on xhs. The coconut water is delicious and the coconut milk is a bit sweet. I can buy it at the T3 boarding gate, so I bought more.

Pictures 10: After I finished the attractions and meals, I started shopping. The two big malls in Cebu, Ayala and SM, are huge and easy to visit. I bought the North Face at 50% off, the local brand Scent Smith (which can be understood as watching the summer in the Philippines), and some refrigerator magnets and chocolates as souvenirs. If I sort out the shopping, I can share it again. The shopping before the end of the trip is really the finishing touch. I like shopping more and more.

The last two pictures are the Radisson hotel I stayed in Cebu, and the view of the sea view room. This Radisson does not have self-service free washing and drying, but the location is very good, right next to SM, and it is very convenient to walk back after shopping. After four days of soaking in the seawater on the island, the water was diluted and it was also light salt water. I finally took a comfortable bath and prepared to go home~

Btw, I just happened to meet a lot of white-collar workers after get off work in the commercial district of Cebu. Many girls were holding Starbucks, and some were wearing leggings for exercise. They were definitely at the level of second-tier cities in China. They were very civilized and confident. They were not from the same country as the large number of Filipino maids sent abroad. The development level of Cebu is really good. Maybe I didn’t have any background knowledge about the Philippines before, so my expectations were too low. I was really happy to see the living conditions of these girls. I hope all girls in the world are free and happy! ! Cheers!

Cebu-Philippines Cebu|Cebu citywalk The Queen of the South is well-deserved

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.209042 second(s), 31 queries .