Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

MOMO RAMEN🍜, the best seafood ramen in Boracay, the shrimps are especially big

209 0
Post time 2024-7-15 02:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Oh my god! I finally had noodles in Boracay! The sour and spicy noodles made me feel redeemed!

Restaurant name: MOMO RAMEN
Restaurant address: Lalawigan ng Aklan, Banwa it Malay

Recommended seafood ramen, the shrimps are especially big! It tastes great! It is sour and spicy, and after drinking a mouthful of hot soup, I feel like I am back home. I am so happy that even the crabs are in the shape of a heart~

Cheese pork chop, pork slices wrapped in cheese, very satisfying.

Egg rolls, egg rolls with a lot of sauce, a little too much salad sauce, a little greasy.

The overall rice is very filling. The two of us ordered 4 servings of cheese, which we couldn't finish. It is recommended to order less!

Boracay-MOMO RAMEN🍜, the best seafood ramen in Boracay, the shrimps are especially big
Boracay-MOMO RAMEN🍜, the best seafood ramen in Boracay, the shrimps are especially big

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:50 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151579 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list