Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Okinawa, Japan Bike Tour, Rainy Days on the Island, Comfort Food

105 0
Post time 2024-7-16 03:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

National Travel support will resume after the long holiday at the end of the year and the beginning of the year. Although the discount rate has dropped to 20%, it is still considerable for a Trip that includes air tickets. If you want to ride a bike in winter, Okinawa is the only choice in Japan. Thanks to the guests who stayed in the B&B for five days, I rode for the first time in 2023 and explored Okinawa again. But Xiao Huang is addicted to working, so he can only travel alone.

Okinawa-Okinawa, Japan Bike Tour, Rainy Days on the Island, Comfort Food

Same itinerary as Ishigaki Island, same hotel, same early flight, but this time the flight was earlier, so I had to get up at 6 o'clock, get on the shuttle bus at 6:30, and couldn't have breakfast at the hotel.

The Monday we left was three years ago today when Japan confirmed its first case of COVID-19. It was a very special day. Japan is also one of the few countries that still adheres to its epidemic prevention policies.

Another busy Journey, taking into account both saving money and efficiency, almost every link is the best solution, that is, last time I took JAL, this time I took ANA. But both are domestic flights, Itami already has self-service luggage storage machines, while Kansai Airport still has manual services.

On Monday morning, the flight from Kansai Airport to Okinawa was only about one-third full. I chose a seat in the back row, and the seats around it were empty.

The first stop today was to have lunch with my friend Xiujiang in Okinawa... As a Wuxi native, I was homesick, so I insisted on having the sweetest one.

Naha's roads are really wide, and the traffic volume is also really wide, which is worthy of being the municipality with the highest per capita car ownership in Japan...

A little bit of knowledge, the first 7-Eleven in Okinawa opened on July 11, 2019. Before that, there were only FamilyMart and Lawson.

Thinking it would be convenient for dinner in the evening and close to the airport, I booked a hotel near Kokusai-dori. It seemed that my classmates from Aichi Prefecture would be staying with me tonight.

The bustling Kokusai-dori is a place that all Tourists who come to Okinawa must have visited.

People who come from afar usually arrive earlier than the host, this is an immutable law...

I sat down and looked at the menu first. The origin of each ingredient was marked, which was very particular.

I ordered a set meal. In addition to the pork chop noodles, the pork rice is also very authentic. Although it is high in calories, it doesn't matter when riding a bike.

Xiujiang and his wife insisted on riding their bikes with me for a while, and I couldn't refuse. There was an electric bicycle rental service at the entrance of the nearby AEON. Okinawa's tourism facilities are really developed, even more than Kyoto.

Okinawan-style shrine, taking root...

If you are near the airport, you can go to Senaga Island and watch planes taking off and landing at Naha Airport.

Because when I came here in 2018, I found a store online to make an appointment for diving in Ishigaki Island and met Xiujiang. They moved to Okinawa because they like diving. They also gave me great encouragement before coming to Japan. So if you like cycling, live by Lake Biwa~~

There are still so many people windsurfing on Senagajima on Monday. Life in Okinawa is still leisurely. As the municipality with the highest unemployment rate in Japan, it is happy even though it is poor, haha.

It was still raining, so I said goodbye to them after circling the island and headed south alone.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.197625 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list