Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Phuket Thai Massage "Orientala Spa" Patong Beach Branch, shuttle bus provided

230 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I came to Thailand, I felt that one of the most important things to do was to get a massage, especially for a heavy computer worker like me. The first thing to do when I came to Thailand to relax must be to get a massage. So on the second night after arriving in Phuket, I arranged a massage. In fact, there are many massage shops in Phuket. The Thai massage shops introduced on the Piaoer website are probably chain massage shops starting from 900 baht. They are not small shops sitting on the steps on the roadside to attract customers. At least they will have private massage rooms, private showers, masseurs will not chat and be lazy, and the selection of essential oils is more particular.

Phuket-Phuket Thai Massage "Orientala Spa" Patong Beach Branch, shuttle bus provided

The two most famous low- and medium-priced (below 1,000 baht) massage shops in Thailand, "Let's Relax" and "Oasis Spa", both have branches in Phuket, but Piaoer has experienced them in Bangkok. I want to try the special massage in Phuket, so I chose the "Orientala Spa" with a similar price. If the massage budget does not exceed 1,000 baht and you want a comfortable environment, you can consider these three shops. The level of the masseurs is there, the environment is not bad, and there are shuttle buses to the massage shops.

Orientala Spa Location & Transportation

Business Hours: 10:00~23:00 (Latest Booking Time 20:00)
Address: 49/145 Raj-u-Thid 200 Pee RD., Patong, Phuket, Thailand

Phuket-Phuket Thai Massage "Orientala Spa" Patong Beach Branch, shuttle bus provided

Orientala Spa has four branches in Phuket, all located in Patong, but in fact, "Deevana Patong Resort & Spa", "Orientala Spa Phuket Patong", "Ramada Phuket Deevana" are all in the hotel area of ​​the same land, basically just next to each other, all located near the lively Patong Beach. You can see the signs are displayed together in the picture below. Only "Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong" is more south. You can choose a branch according to the location of your hotel. If you live in Patong city, you can get free round-Trip transportation. This time I booked "Orientala Spa Phuket Patong" because I live in Beyond Patong is actually very close and there is no extra charge, but because the traffic on this road is very congested, the driver was 5 minutes late that day. If you don't wait for the driver on time, you can ask the hotel to call, but basically you will receive a message about the traffic jam.

Orientala Spa Massage Plan & Reservation

Orientala Spa is a low- to medium-priced massage shop. The environment is more like a Thai health spa. The services provided are not as many high-end massages as those provided by Dii Wellness Med Spa in Bangkok. The main treatments are the following basic Thai massages, which are also similar to the massages that tour groups will bring you to experience:

Foot massage (1/2 hour)
[Buy one get one free] Hot oil therapy massage (1 hour)
Thai massage (1/2 hour)
Thai massage & foot massage
Aromatherapy massage with essential oils (1/2 hour)
Back and shoulder massage (1 hour)
Thai massage & herbal ball massage
Thai massage & aromatherapy massage with essential oils
Aromatherapy massage & herbal ball massage

When getting a massage in Thailand, everyone will buy coupons online, because it is definitely dozens or hundreds of baht cheaper than on-site, and there is no need to communicate the massage time over the phone. When purchasing the ticket, fill in your expected massage time, and getting the voucher confirms the massage.

Start the treatment

This time, the massage shop driver drove the air-conditioned van to the store comfortably, and the staff will start to check in and confirm the scheduled treatment. The staff has a certain level of English, and can communicate on the massage-related processes, but some Phuket Thai accents need to be used.

At the same time, ice drinks and ice towels will be served, and an English inquiry form will be provided for you to fill in the parts you want to strengthen. During this time, the masseur will start to prepare the room and related utensils. Depending on the different massage packages, some also require the selection of essential oil flavors. We booked a shoulder and back massage, so no essential oils were used.

This time, the driver of the massage parlor drove us to the store in an air-conditioned van. The staff will start to check in and confirm the scheduled treatment. The staff has a certain level of English, so we can communicate on the massage process. It's just that we need to get used to the Thai accent in Phuket.

At the same time, we will be served with ice drinks and ice towels, and an English inquiry form will be provided for you to fill in the parts you want to strengthen. During this time, the masseur will start to prepare the room and related utensils. Depending on the different massage packages, some also need to choose the flavor of essential oils. We booked a shoulder and back massage, so no essential oils were used.

Then you will be taken to the massage room, and on the way you will pass by the children's area, which is a blessing for parents!

Shoulder and back massage (1 hour)

Xiao V and I chose a double massage room. If a man and a woman come together and the relationship is not close enough to be frank, it is recommended to stay in separate rooms, because there is a chance that you can see each other vaguely. Although the light is dim and it is not clear, it is taboo to avoid it.

The environment itself is not as gorgeous, luxurious, and exquisite as Divana Virtue Spa in Bangkok. It is a more Thai-style relaxing style like Let’s Relax and Oasis Spa, but the environment is clean and comfortable.

This time I experienced a "shoulder and back massage". There was no bathing process or essential oil application process. It was as dry and refreshing as a Thai massage. Although it was a shoulder and back massage, it was still the same as the normal process of Thai massage, starting from the feet, but there was no foot massage process or foot washing process. The main firepower would be concentrated on the back. Although Piaoer said that the shoulders and neck should be strengthened, I didn't feel that a lot of time was spent on the shoulders. The master I met was not a senior one, but a regular massage in the massage system. So for someone like me who is very sensitive to acupuncture points and understands the feeling of tendon massage, I know that he is just pressing according to the process, which is a very common method of Thai massage.

The strength is just right and it won't hurt people who are intolerant to pain. But for people like Piaoer who need strong force to eliminate soreness, it's okay because my back is simply numb no matter how it's pressed. The only parts that need to be pressed for a longer time are my shoulders. Therefore, if you want to eliminate computer shoulder like me, "shoulder and back massage" is not your option. I suggest you choose "Thai massage" unless you really need a back massage and then choose "shoulder and back massage".

Orientala Spa is suitable for people who are afraid of pain and hate Taiwanese-style strong massage. The strength of their masseurs will be enough for you without causing any pain, and it is very relaxing and stress-relieving. However, for those whose shoulders are as hard as rocks and cannot feel any massage, there are actually many more different forms of massage in Phuket that you can consider.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.158217 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list