Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Amanaki Thao Dien Hotel, the biggest surprise of Ho Chi Minh City trip, is full of antique furniture

176 0
Post time 2024-9-10 02:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I didn't expect that this hotel, Amanaki Thao Dien Hotel, would become the biggest surprise of my Trip to Ho Chi Minh City! The hotel is decorated in the Nanyang style, the lobby is full of antique furniture, and the furniture in the room is also very design (Figure 1-4). The attitude of the staff is super friendly and polite, so polite that I am a little embarrassed. A coconut was given as a gift when I checked in. Every time I entered and exited the hotel, a young man helped me open the door. As long as I looked at him, he would smile widely.

I booked an Executive Room with balcony. The room has a high ceiling, and both walls are glass doors leading to the balcony. There is also a bathtub placed on a small terrace outside the bathroom! It's really super fun to take a bath, drink and blow dry! There is no need to worry about privacy issues with a shower curtain (Figure 8). The room even has a small kitchen (Figure 4) with an induction cooker, pots and tableware, but I don't think anyone would cook when Traveling. The hotel provides its own coffee, tea bags and three kinds of dried fruits.

It is worth mentioning that there is also the fragrance element of the hotel. Every inch of space is filled with sour and sweet smells. There are two small plates for spices in the room, and there is even a hollowed-out pineapple shell on the kitchen floor! How afraid is it that the room has a peculiar smell? The hand soap, shower gel, shampoo and even detergent all smell good! It is a smell I have never encountered on the market! The hotel provides a description of the ingredients (Figure 14). These cleaning products are also sold in the lobby. I bought a bottle of shampoo, which smells like berries.

The hotel also has a semi-open-air swimming pool and sauna, which can be used for free! There are lounge chairs by the pool, where you can sunbathe during the day and enjoy the night view at night. Breakfast is provided by a cafe next to the hotel, and you can order anything on the menu at will! I ordered beef jerky fried eggs with tomato sourdough, pancake, coffee and fruit and vegetable juice, all of which are super delicious! The taste of the sauce is very special, and it is also a taste that I have never tasted in so many brunch cafes.

The only drawback of the hotel is that the location is a bit remote. It is in Thao Dien City in District 2, which is a distance away from the most lively District 1. But compared with the amazing features above, this is insignificant. After all, it only takes 15 minutes to get to the tourist area near the pink church by Grab. Thao Dien is an upscale residential area, and there are many townhouses and serviced apartments around the hotel. The streets are beautiful and quiet, and you can see flowers and trees while walking (Figure 15). There are also a high density of cafes, restaurants, shops and spa massage shops~

Finally, the price. The Saturday night I booked was only more than 800 Hong Kong dollars. I shouted in my heart countless times during the trip: Is this the treatment I can enjoy for a few hundred dollars! At this price, you can only book a fast chain hotel in Hong Kong. However, there were not many guests on the night I was there. I was so afraid that I would not see this hotel next time I go to Ho Chi Minh. So I beg everyone to let me stay!

Ho Chi Minh-Amanaki Thao Dien Hotel, the biggest surprise of Ho Chi Minh City trip, is full of antique furniture
Ho Chi Minh-Amanaki Thao Dien Hotel, the biggest surprise of Ho Chi Minh City trip, is full of antique furniture

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:48 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152086 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list