Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Drinking and dancing at Social House in Jakarta with my girlfriends

172 0
Post time 2024-8-17 15:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Jakarta, Indonesia has a very colorful nightlife, and some of the famous nightclubs include Safe House and Social House.

2. Safe House is a popular casual restaurant and bar in Jakarta. Its environment is stylish and casual, and its design is inspired by the daily life scenes of local residents. It not only offers delicious meals, but also exciting activities during the day and at night. If you want to enjoy food and drinks in a comfortable environment while enjoying wonderful performances, then Safe House is your ideal choice.

3. Social House is located on the 1st floor of Grand Indonesia East Mall. It is a charming and warm venue. It offers a wide range of wines and food, and is a perfect place to experience the countryside atmosphere. If you are looking for a private space, then the VIP private room here will be your best choice. The VIP room is equipped with a customized MIELE kitchen, which can meet the needs of private and personalized live cooking.

In summary, the nightclubs in Jakarta, Indonesia provide a diverse experience to meet the needs of different customers.

Jakarta-Drinking and dancing at Social House in Jakarta with my girlfriends

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.172213 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list