Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Walking Street, Bubble Bath and Gogo Bar Experience in Angeles City's Red Light District

153 0
Post time 2024-8-23 13:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Compared to the life in Bangkok and Pattaya where I played until the morning and went to bed every day, I suddenly began to miss the leisurely days of vacationing in Clark. Manila is the capital of the Philippines. Clark City is a 2-hour drive northwest of Manila, similar to Bangkok to Pattaya.

After getting off the Manila T3, take the airport bus directly from Bay14 to Clark SM Mall, which is similar to taking a bus directly from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya. After getting off the bus in about 2 hours, walk for another 5 minutes to the so-called Philippine version of Pattaya-Angels City. Angels City is a small town in Clark.

Clark/Angel City-Walking Street, Bubble Bath and Gogo Bar Experience in Angeles City's Red Light District

Regarding hotel accommodation, Angeles City is already very mature. You can stay in a good hotel for $40. I always stay at the Central Tower Hotel, which costs about $60 a night. The location is better than ABC Hotel and it is already the most expensive hotel near the pedestrian street.

The pedestrian street in Angeles City is relatively small and narrow, only a few hundred meters in total. There are dozens of gogo bars, some restaurants and massages. The gameplay is relatively simple and there is no routine, so it is easy to get started. The difference is that the gogo bars here are not naked, and smoking is not allowed in the bar. You have to go to the street, so you can often see guests and girls smoking and drinking together at the door of the bar. There are also various gogo bars on this road outside the pedestrian street. Friends with good interest can walk all the way and probably walk 2 kilometers.

Angeles City is similar to Pattaya. White old men sit lazily in various beer bars. The sun is relatively hot, but some gogo bars on the pedestrian street are open. The drivers call these noon bars. As long as you have good energy, it is also good to go in and choose someone to take out to the hotel for 2500p. Of course, you can also find a massage parlor, which usually costs 300p per hour, or find an informal massage parlor which is not expensive and you can negotiate the price yourself.

Clark/Angel City-Walking Street, Bubble Bath and Gogo Bar Experience in Angeles City's Red Light District

After nightfall, vehicles are prohibited from passing through the pedestrian street. Under the bright lights and nightlife, the face of Angeles City will slowly unfold. Compared with the pedestrian street in Pattaya, there are much fewer people. As for the cost, the current exchange rate of US dollars to Philippine pesos is about 1:55. I usually don’t exchange pesos in advance in China. I bring 500 US dollars every time I travel for 4-5 days, and exchange them directly at the airport after landing (US dollars are convenient to carry, and the exchange rate is slightly better).

Here is the commission of the girls. For a lady drink, the girls get 100p, and for a bar fine, they get 1000-1500p. This part of the commission is actually their st and lt. So the income of Filipino girls is really much lower than that of Thai girls. Many girls are indeed in a difficult life. So brothers who go there to play should not be too fussy. Because there are not many Chinese people there, so from what I have dealt with, they are relatively friendly to Chinese people (almost all the people on the street are Koreans).

Let's talk about consumption. In most stores on the walking street, beer is 120p-150p, lady drink is 300p, and bar fine is 3000p. The bar fine here includes the lt fee, so you don't have to pay extra. Because the m can take a cut from the bar fine later. Of course, it’s up to you whether to give a tip after the event. If you meet someone who likes you, they might even stay with you until work the next day. And you don’t have to be afraid of scoundrels, because if they have a bad attitude, they won’t get their cut if you go to the bar to complain.

Let me talk about some popular shops on the pedestrian street

Atlantic is a big shop on the right side of the pedestrian street entrance. It has upstairs and downstairs. There are many performances at night, and there are many kinds of weird shows. It feels like a temple fair. The girls here are barfine3500. It is slightly more expensive than outside, but there are many girls. There are more than 30 girls on the stage at a time, and a new batch is replaced every 20 minutes. I think the quality is average, but some drivers can pick and choose.

XS is in the middle of the pedestrian street. It also has two floors. There are many girls, about a hundred in total, and many girls of Chinese descent. However, the girls in this bar are more Korean-loving. 70% of the customers who enter the store are also Korean customers. Barfine3000, I have never met a picky customer, but I heard from several friends that there are some who only come from Korea. It depends on your actual practice in the future.

There is a Flamengo on the right side of the pedestrian street. The former name of this store is Arcidia. The old store is next door and has been closed. I remember that it was this store that was raided by the local police because it didn't get the qualifications. It is said that a lot of pesos were fined. The girl inside told me that it was more like extortion than fine. All the girls were taken out that day. Seven jeepneys were full of girls, which was quite spectacular.

Okay, let's continue. I like this store more, so I have several old ones. One of them felt good and I took it to Bohol for two days. The package was only 4000p, and I paid a lot. If you go to this store early, you can choose more girls, but after the old store opened and closed repeatedly, I don't know how the business is now.

There is a Gogo store on the pedestrian street with a very conspicuous front door. It is decorated in a pirate style and is easy to identify. We all call it Viking Pirate. The air conditioning inside is very cold. It is also a must-go place for brushing shops. The price is basically the same at 3,000. This is the good thing about Angel City. Basically, all bars have the same beer, LD, and barfine. There is nothing special about other bars. If the driver likes the appearance, he still has to brush more and walk more.

Finally, let’s talk about a bar called Dragon. We call it Dragon Bar. You can see a staircase on the right hand side of the middle of the pedestrian street. You have to go up to the second floor. After going up, there is a Gogo on the left and right. One of them is Dragon Bar. I used to think that this kind of second-floor bar should not be very good, but later I found that it was very popular. There were a lot of girls at 9 o'clock in the evening, because the girls had to change every 20 minutes or so. So when you sit in the booth, basically the girls who are not on the stage have to stand around your booth. It feels a bit like KTV and not like Gogo. There are many girls in Long Bar with good looks to choose from, and there are many exotic styles, so if you are used to eating Thai food, it is still quite palatable to eat Filipino food occasionally.

In addition, there are many girls in Salomon and Dollhouse bars on the pedestrian street. In some foreign bars, you can often see girls with high Asian aesthetics, but foreigners generally don't choose this kind of girls.

In addition to gogo, there are also some small ktv singing places on the walking street. After you choose the girls, you can continue to the next stop to play. There is also a club on the walking street. Many gogo girls who get off work will go there to play at night and take orders by the way. Drivers who didn’t choose the dishes can go in and pick them up again. The price can be 1,000 or 2,000 pesos. It will be very cheap because there is no gogo commission.

In general, I think it’s fun to travel to Clark Angel City. There are not so many pitfalls. Of course, it is also a stage that new and old drivers must go through when they step on minefields. How can you become a veteran without going through minefields? That’s all for today. If there is a chance next time, I will talk about a few Thai custom areas that are not very popular, such as Patpong in Bangkok, soi LK in Pattaya, etc.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.191625 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list