Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Illuzion Bar, the world's top Phuket's largest nightclub, watch live dance performances

143 0
Post time 2024-8-27 04:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My friend got married in Phuket, and booked the Illuzion. It was Sunday, and the minimum consumption for three cards was 36,000 baht. This price is actually cheap in the club. This is not only the largest nightclub in Phuket, but also the top one in Asia and even in the world. It is basically ranked at the top in the annual global top 100 clubs. There are also many dance performances, which are very eye-catching, and the music and atmosphere are also very good!

The most important thing is that I like the service very much! ! That day was the day when my friend got married in Phuket, so I wanted to find the bar manager to see if I could ask for a blessing (I persuaded him for 3 minutes, waited for him to coordinate for 20 minutes, and he agreed successfully). P2 is the photo at that time.

In fact, the scene seemed to be more European and American, and there were few Asian faces. The blessing appeared on the big screen for a song, and it was the only time that the blessing appeared. It was super awesome and super exciting! Very humane! I will come again next time! In addition, the fried chicken is really delicious! Everyone praised it unanimously.

Phuket-Illuzion Bar, the world's top Phuket's largest nightclub, watch live dance performances
Phuket-Illuzion Bar, the world's top Phuket's largest nightclub, watch live dance performances

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159819 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list