Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

How to choose a hotel in Haeundae? A guide recommended by locals in Busan, South Korea

102 0
Post time 2024-9-22 22:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are so many hotel options in Haeundae, Busan, that it's dizzying, and the prices are also very different. As a local in Busan, South Korea, I grew up in Haeundae. Although I haven't personally experienced the surrounding hotels, I can provide you with some thoughtful and practical suggestions based on my understanding of Haeundae.

Convenient accommodation within walking distance of the beach
From Haeundae Station, it only takes 9 minutes to walk, about 500 meters, to reach the beautiful Haeundae beach. There are many reasonably priced hotels within 10 meters of Haeundae subway station, and the bustling commercial street is downstairs, which is extremely convenient for both food and shopping.

Luxury and romance of beach hotels
If you have a sufficient budget and pursue the ultimate romantic experience, a beach hotel will be your best choice. Open the window, and the magnificent view of the sea is right in front of you. Whether it is sunrise or sunset, it is beautiful and intoxicating.

Hotels with sea views on the beach
Picture 2, 웨스틴 조선 부산-The Westin Josun Busan Hotel
Picture 3, 그랜드 조선 부산 - Grand Josun Busan Hotel
Picture 4, 파라다이스 호텔 부산- Paradise Hotel Busan Hotel
Picture 5, 시그니엘 부산 ​​- Signiel Busan Hotel

A cost-effective hotel within 10 meters of Haeundae subway station
Picture 6, Ramada Encore Haeundae, a hotel in Haeundae
Picture 7, Felix by STX (Hotel & Suite)
Picture 8, W Residence Hotel Haeundae
Picture 9, Merciel Hotel

Haeundae has a wide variety of accommodation options. Whether you are a Traveler seeking cost-effectiveness or a romantic who wants to enjoy the sea view, you can find your favorite accommodation here. I hope my suggestions can help you find your ideal accommodation in Haeundae and enjoy an unforgettable Trip!

Busan/Jeju-How to choose a hotel in Haeundae? A guide recommended by locals in Busan, South Korea
Busan/Jeju-How to choose a hotel in Haeundae? A guide recommended by locals in Busan, South Korea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.146749 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list