Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Bangkok Borkung Ratchada Soi 8 gourmet restaurant, recommended salt grilled prawns

119 0
Post time 2024-9-30 23:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The most amazing restaurant I've eaten in Bangkok so far!!! Most of the customers are local Thais, and the waiters don't speak English very well, but the menu has English options for direct ordering. Restaurant name: Borkung Ratchada Soi 8.

In a small alley, it's a very local Thai open courtyard style, the environment is very clean, there are windmills and flowing water, and there is a pond in the middle where you can fish by yourself. Two people ate 1124 baht, including four dishes, beer and water, which is very cheap.

The salt-grilled big-headed prawns are very big, and the taste is super fresh and plump. Each one has shrimp roe. It's just simply salt-grilled, which retains the sweetness of the shrimp meat. The dipping sauce is also amazing~ A must-order when you come to this restaurant. Tom Yum Goong, this restaurant's method is the kind that uses less coconut milk, which is exactly what I like, super refreshing, sour and spicy, but Baozi, who can't eat spicy food, may find it a bit spicy.

Stir-fried guava leaves with oyster sauce, this is what it translates to, but I think it seems to be pumpkin leaves? It's also a little spicy and very tasty! ! There is a common soybean sauce in Thailand that is fried together, and the taste is very rich. Fried fish cakes, although not a specialty, are also delicious! ! The dipping sauce is the kind of sour and sweet like plum sauce.

I wanted to order curry crab but it was out of stock. It is said to be a signature dish. This restaurant feels like you can order anything and it won’t disappoint you! ! The business hours on Dianping.com are wrong, opening at 11 am! ! Currently, it opens at 6pm~ Don’t miss it if you want to go.

Bangkok-Bangkok Borkung Ratchada Soi 8 gourmet restaurant, recommended salt grilled prawns
Bangkok-Bangkok Borkung Ratchada Soi 8 gourmet restaurant, recommended salt grilled prawns

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148055 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list