Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

PIK, Chinatown in Jakarta, Indonesia, the coastal pedestrian street very beautifully decorated

104 0
Post time 2024-10-5 23:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Chinatown should be the richest place in Indonesia. It is full of villas. Local Chinese and Chinese who come here to do business account for the vast majority. This time, I obviously feel that there are a lot more people. It is also the first time I found that there are two blocks. I also encountered an event (Picture 4). It seems that who eats faster. I would have participated in the event and got a free meal. The pedestrian street along the coast is more beautifully decorated, probably because you can't see the sea at night hahahaha PS: The sea in Jakarta is really bad. It seems that several more Chinese restaurants have opened. After the epidemic, there are a lot more Chinese people in Indonesia, as if they have returned to China.

Jakarta-PIK, Chinatown in Jakarta, Indonesia, the coastal pedestrian street very beautifully decorated
Jakarta-PIK, Chinatown in Jakarta, Indonesia, the coastal pedestrian street very beautifully decorated

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148828 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list