Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City 5 days and 4 nights travel guide and itinerary

263 0
Post time 2024-5-25 06:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The company has an early Chinese New Year holiday, and there is a week before New Year's Eve. It seems that the air ticket to Vietnam is relatively cheap, a round trip of 1,000+/person, and I have never been to Vietnam, so I decided to have a little fun in Vietnam before the Chinese New Year.

Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City 5 days and 4 nights travel guide and itinerary
Eat pho for 3 days in a row

Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City 5 days and 4 nights travel guide and itinerary
Ho Chi Minh Square

Every time I go to a country, I have to experience Mai Mai

Vietnamese New Year Flower Market

Order a cup of coffee and sit on the roadside for a day

30k( 9rmb) Purchased three large custard apples

Sweet potato leaf salad, eating raw sweet potato leaves for the first time

Teddy twins seen at the market

Lemon soda with your own squeeze of lemon and syrup

About eating: There are pho shops everywhere in Vietnam. As long as you pick one where there are many locals, it will basically not taste bad. The one I ate I picked it randomly near the hotel and it was very delicious. I ate there for three days in a row. Regular powder price is 65k (19rmb), large portion is 70k (20.5rmb). I didn't check the guide for other Vietnamese restaurants. There were many locals passing by, and if the price seemed acceptable, I just went in and ate. Besides pho, there is another thing worth eating, which is custard apple! Custard apples in Vietnam can be said to be as cheap as cabbage. Find a small fruit stand on the roadside and the stall owner will help you pick out ripe ones. If the hotel has a refrigerator, it will taste better if iced. I now regret not eating more.

About accommodation: The hotel is located near Ben Thanh Market in District 1, where you can walk to popular attractions such as the Reunification Palace and the Central Post Office. The hotel we stayed in cost 300+/night including breakfast. It was new and clean, which added a lot of points to this trip.

About travel: In addition to places that can be reached on foot, all transportation options to faraway places this time are buses. Even the airport to the hotel is also a bus. In fact, buses in Ho Chi Minh City are very convenient. They have many stops, many buses, and are not slow. However, almost everyone in Vietnam has a motorcycle, so few people take the buses. Basically only the elderly and children take them. This time, the transportation cost for two people in Ho Chi Minh City was 87k (25.5rmb), which was a huge savings.

About the attractions: My favorite attraction this time is the War Relics Museum, which contains a large number of pictures and war relics about the war. Friends who like history should not miss it, and those who are timid should read with caution. You can take a brief look at other popular attractions. Personally, I am not very interested in taking photos and checking in. On the contrary, I find the street scenes I see on the way to the attractions more interesting.

About the local people: I have been to several Southeast Asian countries, and I feel that the local people in Vietnam are among the best in friendliness. At least the locals I met this time were very friendly.

To be honest, I read a lot of negative reviews before going to Vietnam, such as dirty, chaotic traffic, speeding gangs, and difficult to play. But traveling abroad is to experience different cultures. If you want to experience a clean and modern city, If you are a city, then don’t go to Vietnam. Vietnam is indeed very dirty and the traffic is chaotic, but I think it is still worth experiencing if you have never been there.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.191711 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list