Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

One-day trip to Cebu and Bohol in the Philippines, the people on the islands are so welcoming

185 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I'm so happy, because after going to Bohol Island, I feel full of energy and can recite hundreds of words. Moreover, the people on the island are so enthusiastic. Everyone works with a smile and recognizes their identity, helping you to serve. , makes you feel like an island owner...haha

Now let me share with you what activities we did in Bohol. This time we went on an outing with our lovely Japanese classmates. I feel that the Japanese have become a regular group of our friends. Someone asked me about the language school I went to. It was set up by Koreans, so why are there no Korean classmates to play with you? To put it simply, Koreans are very nationalistic, so it is basically difficult to break into their big family, so I still choose to play with the enthusiastic Japanese people. relatively happy.

The Koreans will cut off three arms and contact them again. However, I still know some Koreans who are easy to get along with. Most of these Koreans want to learn English seriously, so they don’t want to use Korean to talk to people from their own country, but choose to make friends from other countries, and then we become Good friends are like this. Of course it would be great if we all speak English together! Welcome. So there are also friendly and kind Koreans.

Cebu-One-day trip to Cebu and Bohol in the Philippines, the people on the islands are so welcoming

Speaking of Bohol, it is not only a paradise for water sports enthusiasts, but also has many historical sites left by the Spanish navigator Magellan and his expedition team. There are also many beautiful seaside resorts on Bohol Island. In addition to beautiful beach scenery and perfect accommodation services, various water sports are also private attractions for many diving-loving Tourists. Because the natural coral reef seascape and fish schools are still preserved here, the area is very suitable for diving. Many European and American tourists or people who like diving know this place and get a glimpse of this beautiful underwater world.

If you want to go to Bohol Island in Cebu, you must first go to the port to take a boat, so you can tell the taxi that you are going to the Port (Pier) of Bohol Island. There are fixed departures every day from Cebu to Bohol Island. It takes about an hour and a half, so go there early so you can rest on the boat to recharge your batteries. If the weather is nice, you can also enjoy the sea scenery which is quite enjoyable.

Cebu-One-day trip to Cebu and Bohol in the Philippines, the people on the islands are so welcoming

After buying the boat ticket, it cost 545 pesos at that time, which was about NT$410. It's actually a little expensive, but for the fun of it I don't care. There are a total of four shipping companies in Cebu. We took SuperCat and were ready to leave.

As soon as you arrive at the pier in Bohol, there are many counters for sightseeing tours and chartered cars in the lobby, as well as resort accommodation staff. In fact, these are very suitable for large student groups because the prices are very cheap. There is room for negotiation, so we found one with a favorable price compared to many others, and then we chose the above points to visit. They can tailor-make your itinerary, which is very convenient.

The first point we came to was the Blood Compact. This was a ceremony that recorded the alliance between the local chiefs and the Spanish at that time. Everyone took two or three drops of blood from their wrists and put it into the wine, and then drank it together, representing the West. A treaty of friendship between China and the Philippines. In fact, this monument is small and not conspicuous on the road, but because of its commemorative value, we stopped here to take pictures. After only staying for 5 to 10 minutes, we told the driver to go to the next place!

The second stop was Baclayon Church.

There are quite a few old churches in Bohol. The Bacajon Church, which worships the Virgin Mary, is one of the oldest churches in the Philippines. It was built around the early Spanish colonial period, and among these areas, it is still the symbol of Jesus Christ. It is the best preserved church built by missionaries. I like the early Spanish church style inside very much. It has a peaceful and kind atmosphere, especially the sunlight radiating in from the painted windows makes people feel very comfortable.

There is also a souvenir shop next to it where you can buy some jewelry and postcards. The jewelry from these island countries is the most beautiful, but because it is a tourist area, the prices are also for tourists.

Wishing candles, colorful candles made me want to light them. Since I am a candle lover, I immediately donated some money to change the color to my favorite to pray for my good luck.

Guess where this is?

This is the most memorable rafting restaurant on the Lobo River. You can take a mini cruise here and enjoy a sumptuous lunch of authentic bamboo raft cuisine. The boat fare is about 250 to 350 pesos, and there are also today’s dishes on the counter. , and a price list, so you can also compare prices.

The hull of the boat is about this long, and it moves very slowly, giving you enough time to enjoy a delicious local lunch on the boat.

The food provided on the ship is all local Filipino cuisine, as well as fresh fruits. Look at the service staff on the upper right who are responsible for repelling flies. Because it is an open-air boat, there are inevitably some cute little creatures.

Look at everyone eating with gusto, and there is a live broadcast on the boat. While listening to music and looking at the riverside scenery, it feels like being on the Amazon River. It is super exciting.

Go upstream along the original dense jungle to admire the original appearance of the tropical rainforest like the Amazon River in South America. The scenery along the way is unique. When you arrive in the middle, you will be greeted by local residents with the most enthusiastic dances and smiles, making you feel at home, so He did not hesitate to give them a little contribution.

Guess where this leads?

This entrance is the stairs leading to the Chocolate Mountain Observation Deck. Isn't it a very unique and fun FU? It takes about ten minutes to walk up to the observation deck. I almost ran out of oxygen as I climbed!

Finally I saw these chocolate mountains. Why are they called chocolate mountains? Because during the dry season, the grass on the mountains will turn brown after drying up, resembling a lot of chocolate. Since then, this place has a name that sounds delicious. And there is not only one Chocolate Mountain, but there are as many as 1,268 of them. Each one is pointed and pointed. It is really amazing to see the special natural beauty here.

You must see this little thing among the souvenirs of Bohol Island. He is a Tarsier. This cute little ET is the treasure of Bohol Island. Its appearance is not the same as that of a monkey, but its size is very small. Small, probably smaller than the palm of an adult man's hand, only 10 to 12 centimeters in length, and its number is quite rare. It can only be seen on certain islands in the Philippines or Indonesia, so you know how precious it is that it is even listed as a tarsier. protected area. But this is also a major selling point for tourists. Looking at the tarsier's big eyes and long tail, there is an indescribable feeling.

I happened to take this photo of a little tarsier peeking into the camera with a smile on its face. It really looks like ET from the movie I watched when I was a kid.

This scenic spot is our last scenic spot. The tour guide said that the characteristic of this bamboo bridge is that no other materials are used, only their bamboo is used to build it, and it is quite strong, with a total length of 10 meters. It was really special. Later, the tour guide said that if you walk on this bridge, you will be charged a bridge toll of 10 yuan per person. A group of us told him no, we wanted to go back to the pier to take the boat and then gave up. . It can be regarded as a dispensable attraction today.

Back at the pier, the sky was getting dusk, and the reflection on the lake made it feel like we were at Sun Moon Lake, but in a foreign country. At the end of the day, the scenery of Bohol Island is vivid in our mind. In fact, there is no way to finish Bohol Island in one day. There are other attractions that we have not visited yet, such as Alona Beach, which is also known as Little Long Beach. We can only wait. We will visit again next time.

The return ticket is relatively cheap, only 300 pesos, about NT$225. Today I can go to bed early. Tomorrow is another day of exams and reports. Teachers will ask students how their weekend was and where they went. I think I can tell a lot of stories about my Travel experience this time. After After a day of walking, I suddenly wanted to kill myself.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181110 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list