Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Club cliff and T.064 nightclub experience in Jeju Island, three girls drinking and dancing

185 0
Post time 2024-9-3 05:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Club cliff, it is available on Googlemap navigation, near Jeju city hall, about 1.9km away from Dongmun Market, don’t search it wrong, there is a restaurant and bar called The cliff on the east or west line; the ticket is 10,000, and a cup of welcome drinks is made of a few drops of wine, ice and drinks; how to describe the atmosphere, maybe it’s the wrong time to go, or the atmosphere of Jeju Island is not strong, so it’s just like that, many Korean songs, and only a few English songs a night.

2. T.064, on the Baojian Road Bar Street, easy to find, it is available on the navigation; the ticket is 10,000, and a cup of welcome drinks is also made of a few drops of wine, ice and drinks; the atmosphere is worse, anyway, there were few people on the day we went, and it was a hip hop bar, so it was more like that, but foreigners from Europe, America and other countries were 100 points for self-entertainment, most of them were Korean songs, and there were few English songs.

I am a disco player, not a music player. I usually love the atmosphere and music of nightclubs. When I traveled to Jeju Island, I checked in at two bars that were recommended by the most IG users. One is in the old city of Dongmun Market, and the other is in the new city of Baojian Road. Maybe other bars are mainly for drinking, and these two bars may have a bit more of a disco feel! But I signed up for both bars! It's just my personal experience, maybe I didn't go at the right time, just sharing a little bit of my personal experience.

Busan/Jeju-Club cliff and T.064 nightclub experience in Jeju Island, three girls drinking and dancing
Busan/Jeju-Club cliff and T.064 nightclub experience in Jeju Island, three girls drinking and dancing

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.190416 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list