Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Visit Sangkanka (Donuts) , a massage brothel in Seoul offering free massage and excellent blowjob Serivce

168 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Seoul on a business Trip this time and visited the massage brothel Sanghanka (formerly Donuts). On Friday night, I took the subway line 2 and got off at Seolleung Station. It took 7 or 8 minutes to walk to Sanghanka. The address is 142-23 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The arrival time is 7:45 pm. After entering the store, I changed into slippers and was taken to the dressing room by the waiter to get the wardrobe key. After taking off clothes, taking a shower and brushing teeth, I changed into a bathrobe and went to the reception room. The reception room is luxuriously decorated with marble floors and high-end sofas.

Three groups of guests came to the reception room. The waiter asked me to sit down and wait for a while. The front desk just met two guests. In the shower room, all 6 shower heads were used up by guests. It seems that this is indeed a popular nightclub. After the waiter served the previous guests, he began to introduce the service items to me. I chose the 60-minute package for 260,000 won. Then the waiter asked me what type of lady I like. I said I hope the lady is young and slim. The waiter told me that I need to wait about 30 minutes. It turns out that 8 o'clock in the evening is the time for the lady to change shifts, so I can come later. The waiter suggested that I can get a free massage while waiting. I agreed. An old man gave me a 30-minute professional massage, which was very good.

When the time came, the waiter took me to the elevator. There was a lady in underwear in the elevator. Her name was 가을 (meaning autumn), which was my lady today. Miss Autumn has bright eyes, beautiful breasts, a slender waist, and an outstanding figure. She is very cute. Maybe because she often does outdoor sports, her skin is dark and looks smooth and elastic.

As soon as I walked into the elevator, the lady immediately started licking my breasts and giving me a blowjob. It was too bold. She played the flute skillfully and stimulated my nipples with her hands. The guy immediately got into the state. After the two of them walked out of the elevator, they immediately surrounded 5 ladies, all of whom had beautiful figures and elegant postures. Seeing that my cock was very powerful, they pointed and praised it, which embarrassed me. I was taken to a chair in the corridor. As soon as I sat down, Miss Qiu began to give me a blowjob, and the other 5 ladies began to lick my breasts, kiss, and make various provocative attacks. I took turns playing with the ladies. Then, Miss Qiu put a condom on my cock and posed. The other ladies continued to attack me in various ways. After a few minutes, Qiu Qiu signaled to stop the club game and took me to the gun room.

After I finished my coffee, Qiu Qiu took me to the gun room next door. Qiu Qiu came up to give a blowjob to the guests in the room, and the lady next to him gave me a blowjob. This experience was so rare and very interesting. Qiu Qiu and I returned to our gun room, took a shower, and started the massage bed game. I lay on the massage bed, and the lady used her breasts to massage me, starting from the back and extending to the thighs. Then, the lady kissed every inch of my body with her tongue, even my toes, which moved me deeply. Following the lady's instructions, I knelt on the massage bed, and she began to lick my anus while stimulating my cock and balls with her hands. It was so comfortable.

Back in the bedroom, the lady continued oral sex, anal licking and masturbation, then put on a condom and changed to a normal position. The lady had a lewd expression, kept saying sweet words, and hugged me tightly. After a few rounds, I shot and kissed the lady. There was still time, so the two of us chatted with the help of translation software. According to the lady, she was 25 years old and had worked here for 6 months, working 4 days a week and resting 3 days. When she learned that I worked 5 days a week and sometimes had to work on Saturdays, the lady teased me, "You must want to become a woman in your next life." In foreign countries, most ladies will not chat with guests, but this lady was too friendly.

The phone rang, and the lady said there were still 10 minutes. After taking a shower together, the two kissed goodbye in front of the elevator. I told the waiter that I wanted to have dinner, and in less than 5 minutes, the meal was served. The meal was very rich, with red rice, eight side dishes and kelp soup, which tasted good, probably better than the hotel's breakfast. The hotel's Korean cuisine is good, but it's hard to find a recipe that suits one person, so if you come to the massage brothel to experience it, you must have a free dinner.

Seoul-Visit Sangkanka (Donuts) , a massage brothel in Seoul offering free massage and excellent blowjob Serivce

《Evaluation (100 points)》
Miss's appearance: 85 points Miss has an outstanding figure;
Service: 100 points Superb sex skills, first time

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:03 GMT-8 Processed in 0.247954 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list