Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

A brief note on my first visit to the City of Angels: I paid to have sex with the girls

113 0
Post time 2024-6-5 23:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I chose Angeles City for the Qingming holiday, mainly because EVA Air has a direct flight to CRK that takes only 2 hours (actually 90 minutes), and you can reach the main battle area pedestrian street in about 20 minutes after leaving the airport. I am not young anymore, and my old waist problem makes it difficult for me to fly long distances, so I finally chose AC. After the actual trip, it was similar to going to Zhuhai in the early years. I could have sex with girls around noon after leaving in the morning.

I considered AC at the beginning of the southbound trip, but I read a lot of experience articles from the Foreign Trade Association and felt that I might not find a girl I like, so I immersed myself in Thailand and Ho Chi Minh. The flight ticket from Thailand to Vietnam during the Qingming holiday was ridiculously expensive, and the direct flight to CRK may have just resumed and not many people know about it. The price is very affordable, so I decided to take a trip and experience it myself.

The outbound flight was delayed, but after deducting the buffer reserved by the airline and the actual flight time of only 90 minutes, we arrived at the hotel at about 1pm. After settling in, I rushed to the end of the breakfast bar and found the breakfast bar closest to the accommodation. I picked a girl I liked beyond my expectation, but this bar only had LT and no ST, so I took the girl away.
Bed girls have many tricks to run away, but they are really not as dramatic as Thai girls. It feels like they can let customers go at will. They must have been spoiled by kimchi. This girl is quite dedicated. After being taken away by LT, she will start to use tricks to leave in the second round + 2 hours. I remember it was PM2-PM9 that day. Anyway, I didn’t have the energy to fight anymore, so I let her go.

Bed girls’ running away routines: MC/roommate needs to open the door/family member passed away/need to return to hometown...etc

I have to say here that the bar girl's runaway routine is really stupid...either her period or her family passed away or she has to go back to her hometown for an emergency. Unlike Thai girls, they will leave their money and ID in the room, go back to the bar to continue to pick up customers, and then run back to say they are leaving when you are sleeping soundly. One time I went out for dinner because I was hungry, and the girl suddenly sent me a message saying baby, my MC is coming. When I went back, I saw that the message had been recycled. She also deliberately teased me, "Isn't it MC? Get out of here!", which made the girl very embarrassed.

The bars we went to on this trip were all common bars on the forum. There are Taiwanese managers in the HQ, so basically there will be no problems. For example, the girl I picked that day went to take a shower after sex and came back fully dressed. I thought she was leaving, so I called the manager immediately, and the manager also went to the room to deal with it immediately. It turned out that the girl felt cold, so she dressed right after taking a shower... When the girl saw me contacting the manager, she immediately knelt down and begged for mercy.

I went to a few bars in the next few days, but there was only one that I wanted to blackmail, which was Long Bar. I took the girl back to the room and we drank and chatted together, but he ran away while I was drunk and lying down? I woke up at 1 a.m. and found that the room was empty. I immediately rushed to Long Bar, but the mom who was chatting with me treated me like air. I asked where the girl was? She didn't know anything, and then sent a young rookie to send me away... I paid LT money but didn't even shoot a single shot. I was really angry. I said I would report the truth to the TW forum, and she looked nonchalant. It's been a long time, now I think, Koreans are the source of customers, Taiwanese people don't matter.

The overall experience is that there are too many Koreans, the whole street is full of restaurants, and girls also choose Koreans first. My appearance and dress are often misjudged as Japanese, and when I confess that I am Taiwanese, the girls' faces fall... Anyway, it doesn't matter to me, two STs a day, even if the girls are disgusted, I pay to fuck you once.

AC is quite suitable for me, short commute, short morning and long evening or no morning and long evening, free to deploy.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:40 GMT-8 Processed in 0.188563 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list