Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Jeju Island Beef Heart Restaurant, the best Korean barbecue beef in the eyes of locals

183 0
Post time 2024-8-21 04:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I am a Jeju local and have eaten at several Korean beef restaurants! This is my favorite Korean beef restaurant. If I don't consider the price, I can really eat three servings by myself. It's delicious! The Korean beef here is the best Korean beef of 1++! Korean beef is divided into quality grades. The best grade is 1++, and the next best grade is 1+. So if you want to eat the best quality Korean beef, just choose 1++! All Korean beef in this restaurant is 1++. This restaurant is less than 10 minutes' walk from Grand Hyatt Hotel! And for sisters like me who like to drink red wine, this restaurant has no corkage fee. It doesn't matter how many bottles of red wine you bring

Store name: Beef Heart
Address: 노형11길18 1층
Business hours: 12:00-24:00 (closed from 15:00-16:00)
Make an appointment and get 1++ Korean beef raw mixed beef (also available for lunch without reservation)

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island Beef Heart Restaurant, the best Korean barbecue beef in the eyes of locals
Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island Beef Heart Restaurant, the best Korean barbecue beef in the eyes of locals

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.217423 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list