Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Jeju Island Autumn Travel: 9 Days of In-depth Exploration, Self-Driving Itinerary Sharing

144 0
Post time 2024-10-20 01:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This spring, I visited Jeju Island for the first time. The five-day Trip, minus the flight time before and after, only allowed me to Travel for three days, so I couldn't visit many of the places I wanted to go. This autumn, I visited Jeju Island again, and arranged a 9-day and 8-night itinerary. I planned many wonderful attractions, including the Seaview Café, and added Korean drama filming scenes. The itinerary was quite rich.

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island Autumn Travel: 9 Days of In-depth Exploration, Self-Driving Itinerary Sharing

Because my memory is getting worse, I will record the itinerary first to avoid forgetting it. After the article is completed, I will add a link so that everyone can refer to it when planning a trip to Jeju Island in the future.

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island Autumn Travel: 9 Days of In-depth Exploration, Self-Driving Itinerary Sharing

Day 1 Fly to Jeju Island

Itinerary | Jeju International Airport, South Korea → Pick up the car from Lotte Car Rental → Dinner at Dongmun Market
Accommodation | Whistle Lark Hotel

Day 2: Stay with the tigers ‧ Travel to other places

Itinerary | Cafe Layered breakfast → Sangunbuli → Starbucks → Cheonri Restaurant 천리식당 hairtail lunch → Wuzha Port Airport Road → Seopjikoji 섭지코지 → Dinner
Accommodation | Seongsan Cooperative City Hotel (check room rates)

Day 3 Seongsan Ilchulbong‧Udo Island‧Woljeongri Beach

Itinerary | Seongsan Ilchulbong→Udo Island→Woljeongri Beach 월정리해변→London Bagel Museum→My Blues Time "Eunhee/Youngok's House" Site Visit→Gyochon Fried Chicken Dinner
Accommodation | Hotel Nanta

Day 4 Gwaneumsa Temple‧Cheonwangsa Temple‧Northwest Coast of Jeju

Itinerary | Isaac breakfast → Gwaneumsa Temple → Cheonwangsa Temple → Aewol Cafe → Gwakji Beach → Wolryeong-ri Cactus Trail → Dinner
Accommodation | Hanlin Airbnb

Day 5 Western Jeju Island, Seogwipo City

Itinerary | Jaejae Beach → Western Agricultural Technology Center → Jeju Aviation Museum → Osulloc Tea Museum → Southernmost Coast Road → Cheonjeyeon Waterfall → Saemyeon Bridge + Bird Island → Dinner at Sammo Noodles 삼무국수 → Buy souvenirs at Ollaimai Market
Accommodation | Seogwipo Pureun Hotel

Day 6 Hallasan Mountain and Hyoseongak

Itinerary | 1100 Highland → Hallasan National Park Eoseungsaengak → Saebil Cafe → Hyoseongak → Sanyang Geljawa 산양곶자왈 → Sanbangsan Sauna → Dinner at Geumseok Jelly Chicken
Accommodation | Seogwipo Pureun Hotel

Day 7 Seogwipo, Yongdu Coast, Songaksan

Itinerary | Soesok River → Honeymoon House Cafe → Jeongbang Falls → Independence Rock → Yongdu Coast → Songaksan Trail → BBQ dinner
Accommodation | Hotel Leo

Day 8 Northeastern part of Jeju Island (Stone Cultural Park‧World Heritage Manjanggul Cave)

Itinerary | Jeju Stone Culture Park → Sirenyi Forest Trail → Manjang Grotto → Jigwan Coast → Dinner at 마루해물라면 → Return the car at Lotte Rental
Accommodation | Hotel Leo

Day 9 Fly out of Jeju Island

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.168827 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list