Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hokkaido Coffee Shop has opened in the Philippines. Experience Matcha desserts in Manila

76 0
Post time 2024-9-30 23:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I really never thought that they would open a store in Hokkaido, because there is no store in Taiwan. It is amazing that they opened a store in BGC. I am so jealous. Let me share with you. We drank it in Hokkaido before, and we went there twice. The latte was super delicious and I must share it with you. However, in Japan, you can use fresh milk in the country to make different combinations, but I don’t know much about the Philippines.

Baristart Coffee Philippines

Manila/Luzon-Hokkaido Coffee Shop has opened in the Philippines. Experience Matcha desserts in Manila
Manila/Luzon-Hokkaido Coffee Shop has opened in the Philippines. Experience Matcha desserts in Manila

The store design is really similar to the Japanese design. The LOGO design was hung up directly. When I walked over, I immediately recognized that it was a coffee shop in Hokkaido. The design is also very warm and similar to the color tone of the store in Hokkaido. It is very Muji style and feels warm. It is very like going to Japan. The door is also designed to look good. The fonts such as Washi and Paste have recently been expressed a lot in BGC’s matcha latte. They are all good, maybe too many brands are here and they start to offer delicious matcha, which is great.

I also like this ice cream very much. It’s awesome and very special. When we open a store in the Philippines, we may open more stores. Maybe they will also open in Manila later. I really think that more Japanese chain brands will open stores because of the coffee in the Philippines. There are really too few stores, it feels like Starbucks is the only one

There are no desserts in Hokkaido, Japan

The store I went to in Hokkaido before was just for coffee, and there were no desserts, and the inside area was also very small. The Philippines actually launched Japanese desserts, so of course you have to try them. However, most of the food in the store starts at 300-400 yuan. Does it feel like it is for foreigners?

Food and chips are not sold in Japan. Sure enough, here you can drink coffee, dine, chat, sit and rest. It’s great. I will definitely go there again.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141703 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list