Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Three super Jeju AirBnb, wooden villa by the Hallim Sea and villa by the Wolryeongri Sea

201 0
Post time 2024-10-18 14:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I watched Korean dramas and variety shows before, and Koreans often stay in villas when they go to Jeju Island for vacation. This time, I was Traveling with a group of friends, so I wanted to find a villa to stay in. I opened Airbnb and found that there were so many super beautiful villas in Jeju Island, which made me, who already had a choice barrier, spend a lot of time to decide where to stay.

Busan/Jeju-Three super Jeju AirBnb, wooden villa by the Hallim Sea and villa by the Wolryeongri Sea

Why did it take so long? Mainly because we were Traveling as three couples, so we had to find a villa with three rooms. Although Airbnb can set several rooms, some houses have three rooms, but one of them is the master bedroom, which is large and has a view, and the other guest room is empty, so I can only lay a quilt on the floor. The difference is too big and it is really difficult to allocate.

In addition, due to the schedule, I set the location to the northwest coast of Jeju Island, so the choices were a bit limited. This article lists the houses that I like but did not choose for some reason. Maybe I will have the opportunity to stay in them in the future!

Number of reviews: 1 (5 stars)
Maximum number of guests: 8
House configuration: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

This wooden villa is exactly what I like. I can feel the fragrance of cypress in the house. Unfortunately, the living room and dining room can't accommodate six people, so it doesn't meet the need for everyone to sit together and chat.

Busan/Jeju-Three super Jeju AirBnb, wooden villa by the Hallim Sea and villa by the Wolryeongri Sea

Two rooms had double beds and the other was a floor plan which was difficult to allocate for our combination.

Rasong Rasong Beach Villa
Number of reviews: 69 (4.93 stars)
Maximum number of guests: 8
House configuration: 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms

This round concrete villa is quite unique, a bit like a Zen art gallery. The architectural theme is "integration with nature", and a lot of space is given to the living room, where you can sit down and enjoy the beautiful scenery leisurely.

The configuration of three bedrooms and three bathrooms was the most suitable for us among the three properties, but I had some concerns about the privacy of the rooms in the reviews, so I did not choose this villa in the end.

Moonwalk Moonwalk Caspian Sea Villa
Number of reviews: 73 (4.92 stars)
Maximum number of guests: 6
House configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

This seafront villa is the most dreamy of the three properties. It was designed by designer Kim Heon. The design features are "the entrance water creates a sense of space as if walking on the moon. The building's exterior is simple and smooth, with natural scenery as the background. Each space has clear levels, and the unique interior structure shows a unique charm."

I really want to live in such a unique and beautiful house with sea view. Unfortunately, only one of the three rooms is a regular room. The other two rooms are a ground floor and a mezzanine, which are more suitable for family living. I think children will like the mezzanine space.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.165953 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list